Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Edisom

His/Her Steam/In-game Name
: Joe Diamond/ @Illusion™

His/Her SteamID
: STEAM_0:1:91126000

Why Should This Player Be Punished
: 3.4, He refused to drop his money under direct gun point, even after I told him to drop his wallet, he died because of this.

Evidence (Demo Required)
:

[LOOC] Illusion™: Nigga no
[LOOC] Edisom: i took your wallet stop delaying
** Luca clears mans pockets
[Local] Joe Diamond: You gon' have to shoot me.
[LOOC] Edisom: your gonna get banned over 22k and some items?
[LOOC] Illusion™: I have all my money on my person.
[LOOC] Edisom: i took your wallet you have to drop it all
[LOOC] Illusion™: All 98k of it. I aint dropping shit for you.
[LOOC] Edisom: or you will get banned
** Luca takes mans money
[LOOC] Illusion™: Get me fucking banned. No chance.
$20 - $8 (income tax) from your unemployment check has been deposited into your bank account.
[LOOC] Illusion™: No chance Im dropping this money.
[LOOC] Edisom: You can get it back easy you just gotta call the cops
[LOOC] Illusion™: None on I believe.
[LOOC] Edisom: If you don't drop it your gonna get banned im trying to give you a chance
[LOOC] Illusion™: Listen man.
[LOOC] Illusion™: No.
[LOOC] Illusion™: Im not dropping the money.

Reaction score
I did what any normal human being would do. There were no cops on at the time, basically meaning there was no chance I was getting that money back. 98k is a lot to lose, especially for me. I admit to my wrong-doings and I will take any punishment necessary as long as I don't lose the money. If that means extending a ban, idc. That's a lot of money. No one in their right mind would drop that money in the circumstances that were given.

Also let's not forget this could be classified as public mugging. I was easily visible to anyone that could've been walking on the sidewalk by Fredy's or subs storage. I wasn't deep in the alley.

Also, another thing, you pulled a gun on me in front of an ATM. All ATMs have cameras on them. I can provide my demo if need be to prove this.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Accepted

User will receive a warning for his actions. You might think this punishment is too low, however I can sympathize that he did not want to loose all of his money to one person, who would? and I can therefore understand why he acted the way he did. This is also his first ever punishment and everyone deserves a chance to better themselves.

@Illusion™ Next time, no matter what co-operate and doing something like this in the future will mean a much stronger punishment.

Status
Not open for further replies.