AR on Jack Bingo, Katchin Bingo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: LFN/Alex Cooper
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Katchin Bingo (i believe nuchales), Jack Bingo (Moon)
His/Her SteamID:Unknown

Why Should This Player Be Punished: one of them rdmed me as i was walking near storage, and after i spawend i got killed again by both of them, as i spawn my car they wait for me and both try to steal it in city garage and shoot me to death
Evidence (Demo Required):
(You cant see its them on the first one, he also insults me in ooc before he kills me, i believe they also cheating because they found my locations a couple of times.

Reaction score
In behalf of Moon And Nuhalces,
All i can say is that after we stole your car,you rejoined to respawn it back you ruined our RP doing so,we waited for you at city garage (why would we allow you to rejoin to re-gain it back without gaining it during RP you actually violated a rule) when we crowbared it at CG to take it and continue RP you drove backwards to run us over therfore we shot you.

Reaction score
You clearly ignoring what I said, what car are you talking about at first? Rejoined to take it ? No, didn't even know who stole it. All I knew is that I went near storage and got killed for no reason (that's what you didn't pay attention to in your reply) by one of them. After it I spawned back and got my car and then they decided to try and steal it from me and kill me for no reason over an argument on ooc. After I died (for no reason) I decided to retry because the car didn't respawn and it was in a public area. And even if they did steal it as I know vehicle theft is not allowed in public. And even if it happens, you don't handle it by rdming . There's rules .

Reaction score
Accepted

While the allegations @Al Capone raised are concerning, we have no way to proof @YeT2424 rejoined to get his car back. Should you have any evidence supporting said claim, please contact me.

@Moon and @GGgames will be banned for breaking 2.5 and 3.4, in regards to what happened at city garage.

Dealt with @Royhb

Status
Not open for further replies.