AR on Jack Bingo/Moon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Puffy Sandvich/ Aidan Dunham
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: @Moon /Jack Bingo
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:43436378
Why Should This Player Be Punished:
As seen in the demo, I was doing a patrol with @Feras for an OR when I saw bingo do a drift in the regals parking lot. As I pulled up the person in the car with him surrendered and dropped a firearm, and thus we stopped to deal with that. We ended up letting the person go on the benefit of the doubt that they were legally transporting the firearm. During this situation however, Moon ran off into the building. Feras and I went up to speak with him, when suddenly there was a call that hostages had been taken in apartment 4. This escalation came from nowhere and as far as we can tell, there was no reason for him to take hostages. When we asked him why he did it in OOC he said "don't cry me a river because I destroyed you"

2.5 - Turning a discussion into a hostage situation before he even knew why we were going to talk to him
3.3 - Taking at least one hostage while @Feras and I attempted to speak with him about not drifting in a parking lot
3.4 - Taking hostages and entering a shootout over a reckless driving ticket
5.6 - Took a hostage without even knowing why the police were knocking on his door

@Royhb was the TFU who responded to the hostage sit as well.

Evidence (Demo Required): https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Y29F6jwqqeS7eMCs2_FGqEYpM3dulmVh/view?usp=sharing
Tick: 27000 is roughly where Feras and I divert to go pull over Bingo after we had just given him a parking ticket.

Last edited:
Reaction score
2.5 - Turning a discussion into a hostage situation before he even knew why we were going to talk to him
3.3 - Taking at least one hostage while @Feras and I attempted to speak with him about not drifting in a parking lot
3.4 - Taking hostages and entering a shootout over a reckless driving ticket
5.6 - Took a hostage without even knowing why the police were knocking on his door

I raided R4 at the time,then you guys came and started knocking on R5,when i was in R4 i warned you that i've got an hostage,you started running away calling for TFU backup etc i don't see why you made this all up the hostage was never AT R5 like you're saying/thinking,never did this to avoid a ticket in first place

Sorry that you lost 5minutes of ur time,i bet the outcome would of been different if you actually "Won" that shootout but i guess salt overcomes you so you had to waste your time on an AR

Reaction score
You decided to run in and raid Regals 4 after a cop tried to pull you over?

D3V

Reaction score
Accepted
After reviewing the demo It is clear that the user is in violation of 3.4.
He clearly sees the police entering his building and decides to raid a property below him and then use the occupant as a hostage for no reason other than to start a shootout with police.
User will receive a ban for his actions.

Status
Not open for further replies.