[GETTING OLD] AR on Jack Bingo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Exnem / Alexandra Lotus
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Moon / Jack Bingo
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:79587560
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 3.4 Raised his weapon from passive stance to attack stance while under direct gunpoint.
Evidence (Demo Required): https://mega.nz/#!n9c1QaTC!ArcfB0xnrWdgBkFbg90qG0rtjToBW3hTaHEdk0NOD8o
Tick: Last 1000 ticks, just before my death.

@SleepyMode is involved

Last edited:
Reaction score
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 3.4 Raised his weapon from passive stance to attack stance while under direct gunpoint.

LOL first of all i had my gun on passive stance as you already mentioned then i went behind sugavi which means "you're aiming at him not at me anymore and you wont shoot an unarmed" then i put my gun on attack stance from passive slided left so sugavi wont get hit and killed you both. Also just to add there was 3more people with assault rifles to back me up although you can see yourself it wasnt even needed as you both died in 2seconds
nice meme

I would like to hear what @SleepyMode thinks about it as he was your partner cop.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I heard people talking about @Teby which was warranted at the time from inside, and hence I wanted to talk to the occupants of the building, once one opened up I saw drugs in the backdoor and cuffed him, pulled into the apartment and gunpointed all of them alongside with @Exnem ツ where @Moon had his gun on passive and after being gunpointed for a few seconds, being told not to move and to get on the ground, he decided to move behind @Sapir Sugavi and use him as cover, where he began firing at cops.

Generally, his gun was in passive during said period of time.
(Many people said that a gun in passive is just like gunpoint anyways so to some extent I don't know, that's my side of the story)

Reaction score
I wasn't involved lmfao remove me from disshit pls I was afk the whole time

Ayjay

Reaction score
Denied.

No issue with raising your gun from passive to attack, you already have it in your hand you just haven't raised it.

Reviewed with @D3V

cooltext276314374578337.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.