Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Adikid*TRADING*/Adrish Malik

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: [E:NW] Saitama / Jack Renfield

His/Her SteamID
: STEAM_0:1:148120396

Why Should This Player Be Punished
: Basically, I went inside gun pointed him and he started wasting time and I kept telling him to open the doors but he carried on talking thus stalling rp so I shot him. We were taken to a sit and he stated that I gave him no time, @Chris handled the situation and due to insufficient evidence and out contradicting statements no action was taken and I was told to make an AR.

He broke 2.1 and 3.4: 3.4 because under gunpoint he was hardly following commands and 2.1 because realistically you wouldn't stop to chat about his "5 man gang" (not sure about 2.1) and basically stalled RP thus getting killed.

Evidence (Demo Required)
:

Tick
: N/A

Reaction score
He clearly did not comply while you were holding him under gunpoint, which resulted in his death. A clear breakage of 3.4. Giving this a +support.

Reaction score
After reviewing the evidence provided here is my opinion.

Rule 3.4: Putting your life/freedom at risk:
The user failed to cooperate with you under gunpoint which then resulted in his death.

Rule 3.6: Stay alive:
Clearly the user did not do everything in his power to stay alive he should have complied witb tbe orders to try and stay alive.

Overall i am supporting this AR as there is obvious rule breakings.

Sam

Reaction score
I support this Action Request for the following reason(s)

3.4 Putting your Life at Risk
Jack Renfield failed to follow orders under a gun point, instead of opening the door as you told him, he started talking to your friend which resulted in his death.

3.6 Stay Alive
Jack Renfield failed to do everything to stay alive, he failed to open the door when being told so under gun point and instead of opening the door he asked your friend if he was mentally retarded, this resulted in his death.

Status
Not open for further replies.