• Thread starter Deleted member 5577
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 5577

Your Steam/In-game Name: Nutrient11
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: idk/ Jack bellucci
His/Her SteamID: idk
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 2.5, and breaking the law whilst a cop as well as policy. This officer arrested me for no valid reason ruining a lot for the whole server by me being demoted and taxes going back up to 25%. This officer clearly misused his spike strips and I had to hit him in order to assert dominance to get them off of @Mimball who was an ampute at this point. Jack had been disgustingly unprofessional the whole day on top of this trying to find any reason to arrest me. He denied me a supervisor and just threw me in jail without their input.
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick:

Reaction score
First off, make an Internal Affairs. Secondly, Lieutenant Alex Mills was on scene and said everything I had done was lawful and within policy. Thirdly, you was Mayor punching a police officer, if anything you broke rules here. @nutrient10

Deleted member 5577

Well he was wrong.
According to server rule 2.1 all users must play realistically this meaning the spikes would’ve caused substantial damage to my friend. This means the officer throwing the spikes had committed 9.2 which allows me in self defence and the defence of others to use reasonable force to deal with the matter. It does not matter that police officers are present it is not written as such in the law therefore everything you did was completely unlawful and ruined everything for everyone.

Deleted member 5577

@MiniRaze you make the IA i don't get why you want one so bad just deal with this AR

Reaction score
@LilChicken Because this AR will get denied. If I have broken a policy then it is handled through Internal Affairs of the PLPD. So, if you do feel I have broken a policy, make an IA on me.

Reaction score
@LilChicken only takes a few seconds to make one you can just sign in with steam! You don’t need to be a cop to make a complaint either! If you really want to see action taken against an officer internal affairs is the best way to do that

Reaction score
@Bert Thank you for doing that. Just to say you are wasting your time. You can easily download the video yourself and make the IA

Reaction score
Denied

Reviewed: @Inchs @Mimball

As from the video provided it is fine, realistically you would have hit their feet with it and stopped there as it wont be thrown with that force.
As for the punches, u punched, you sit with the consequences.

Status
Not open for further replies.