AR on JJB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Islexic/Artur Bean
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: JJB/Jake Arnolds
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:242617530
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 5.1 HE force me into apartment to mug me and appartnley that's not allowed.
Evidence (Demo Required):

Reaction score
I was involved in the situation, and all he done was sit outside our base talk about how he is much richer than us has a better car than us and how he is better than us at everything. Told him to leave mutliple times but he failed to do so

JRW

Reaction score
rogue this is the second nothing AR in the last week against @JJB by @Islexic the slums area is set to be sketchy, and without a demo I cant make this definite but I know jjb well he wouldn't just take to a hostage situation from nothing,
and apparently that's not allowed.
He also doesn't even know if it's even a rule break showing this guy rule knowledge.

JJB

Reaction score
As well as him just sitting outside our base mic spamming and saying stuff our cars and how we r “poor” he was also insulting us in character and ooc this has been happening for quite awhile now. The reason i took him into the base was due to him just standing out side out base for a very long time after we told him to leave multiple times. As i never force him out of public view as slums isnt a public area such as bazaar

JJB

Reaction score
Where i got told that slums isnt public was by a ex staff member that had wrote rules in the past and i got told personally by him it was agreed to be not public if this is wrong then im sorry as i was unaware

JJB

Reaction score
Also after this he carried on to hang around our apartment randomly killing people who left our apartment then started bragging about it in ooc and ic he done this multiple times

Reaction score
I never randomly killed anyone. I shot the people who mugged me afterwards lol. You could have told me to leave but instead u decided to force me into your apt to mug me.

JJB

Reaction score
Everyone in our apt told u to leave multiple times ? And u stayed and carried on mic spamming outside out apt saying how we all poor and our cars r all shit? And the rest

Status
Not open for further replies.