AR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name:Islexic/Artur Bean
His/Her Steam/In-game Name:JJB/Jake Arnolds
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:242617530
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 2.5 and 3.4 ran me over twice both times for no reason second time resulted in my death and also pulled a weapon out when I bat pointed him.
Evidence (Demo Required):

JJB

Reaction score
i believed that i pulled my weapon first in that 'mugging' and i didnt hear u say drop my stuff due to delay and with the car at pd im not used to the power of the mighty tesla so when i accelerated i wasnt expecting to hit you but like i said in ooc, i said sorry accident plus u was stood in the road and i did make the 911 report as soon as this happened. i will apologise rn for the mistake of pulling my weapon but like i stated before i thought i pulled mine first.

Last edited:
Reaction score
the firearm he picked up. if he stored it right after going outside. since he just killed you he isnt allowed to store it

JJB

Reaction score
He makes “revenge” AR cos he is salty when he dies most of his AR’s r petty and like i said i didnt kill him on purpose I apologised in looc to him explaining it was a accident and i done the 911 report in game which i wouldnt of done if i just wanted to “rdm” him

JJB

Reaction score
@Zexinity im guessing he did store it straight away. As he didnt have it on him when he died at pd due to standing in the road and getting ran over. As u could see i was just trying park my car cos i was on the white lines and didnt want to get a ticket for 12.4

Reaction score
It's probably because he got 4 AR's on him so now he's gonna AR everyone he has evidence from while yesterday, he was harrasing me and i punched him once. And 2 seconds after pulled out a bat and beat me up and i got revived last second by medic cuz friend called one. and it resulted in him being unconsious and after being revived being given a ticket.

JJB

Reaction score
@Zexinity sounds similar to what he done to me just before that first “mugging” happened he was punching and baseball batting my car so i went to his car and punched it once as a joke and he then proceeded to punch me multiply times for it which is harassment (i would say) he only stopped after i told him in ooc i make the AR if he killed me. (But i wouldnt of made the AR cos i prefer to sort it ic) also he was breaking 1.1 all night in ooc and /help chat

Reaction score
he was bleeding and he hade no bandegs so mabe he store the gun

JJB

Reaction score
@ALOO89 probably, not really bothered it was a deagle that cost me 13k i have plenty more in storage.

Reaction score
I punched him once as he was calling me a Bitch the whole time. He earlier ran me over as i was standing infront of his car. I said Ilegal parking sir, and he said I dont speak poor. And he kept harrasing me. I ran after him punched him once and then he started beating me up. Although you dont see him making me unconsious.

JJB

Reaction score
@Zexinity haha “i dont speak poor” he said shit like that to me today but thing is he is trying flex the cheapest lambo in the server. Also he sits there and revs the car and goes “sorry cant hear u over my lambo” also he thinks cos he has it that some how he is now relevant in the server and is known by everyone there for he goes to all the old player “who are u” as u can see in his other AR but thing is no one knows him with his 20 days playtime and his 10 rifle markmanship that he cannot kill anyone with hence why he takes baseball bats

Reaction score
@JJB I think he just trying to get hated by the whole server except people who think he's a cool guy now he has a lambo and says I dont speak poor and shit

JJB

Reaction score
@Zexinity he is already hated by the whole server ? He was hated since like a week after he joined wasnt he? I mean the kid is irrelevant, literally only known for these petty “revenge” AR’s

Reaction score
Yup that’s why you ran me over twice with it and the second time you obviously did it on purpose. Lmfao that’s the dumbest excuse I’ve ever heard. Also thx for the free gun :woot:.

JJB

Reaction score
Like i said u was stood in the road it was a accident i followed the rules and made a police report etc i done everything i should have done also u deserve a gun of me the mount of guns i take for u from the raids and ur pathetic attempts of counter raiding haha

Reaction score
@JJB lmao i killed u with a bat vs gun even when ur broke bat point and also where’s that ar on me gonna happen? Oh wait it’s the other way around. :woot:

Status
Not open for further replies.