AR On Jake Zarena

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: moher4 ghost / Moher Moussy

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Jake Zarena

His/Her SteamID: -

Why Should This Player Be Punished: The player Jake Zarena who was playing as RC CDMed me to help what seemed like ether his friends or total strangers, he tried twice to run me over but i did not notice what he was trying to do until it was too late. i also suspect meta gaming as none of the players were talking to each other when the RC worker just suddenly out of the blue got into his truck turned it on and starting trying to run me over, if you look at the demo closely you will notice the first time he moved over to the side as his friend was in the way how ever the second time after he position the RC truck facing me head on he went for it and ran me over to aid them. This hole issue was caused by a shot being fired in the area and as i was coming in to check it out i spotted a bullet casing right in front of the RC workshop door where one of them was standing at which point one of them starting running away so i cuffed him and the second one was very suspiciously walking backwards as if he wanted to pull a gun. All of his actions seemed very unnecessary as at the time both the men were being detained and not arrested and if ether one had the gun used would have only received a fine and his gun confiscated.

Evidence (Demo Required):
http://www.mediafire.com/file/67j5b...abiting_perpheads_demo_2016-10-7_00-35-59.dem

Tick: 37334

Reaction score
Accepted

Just watched the demo, clearly wasn't a mistake to run you over, and therefore he will be punished for his actions.

Status
Not open for further replies.