AR on JakeScrubLord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Jake Tennyson | TheVingard
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Jake Hermanadez (or something |
JakeScrubLord
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:80665242
Why Should This Player Be Punished: User broke rule 4.1 by breaking law 11.11 and 8.3 (lying to me and assisting criminal actions, by ramming me and ect.) He also lied in an Admin Sit with GraveDinosaur. He gunpointed me for no reason when I was simply chasing after someone who ran for a ticket. I posed no threat to anyone and was doing my job correctly.
Evidence (Demo Required):
I'll upload the demo source if needed.
TO SEE ANNOTATIONS PLEASE GO INTO THE YOUTUBE MODE FOR THE VIDEO
Tick: Not needed.

Last edited:

maeen

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Hey, I am Yamashita. We were bantering and just having fun, and once you decided to pull me over, I thought you were in on it. So me and Jake decided to mess around with you, and which led to this AR comming up and we might have ruined your roleplaying for the day, and I am truly sorry for that. I also believe that Jake should not have used his weapons in this scenarion, and he should have helped you catch me, but I got rammed by Jake so I hit the wall, then you crashed into me, which led to you wanting to pull me over. I am terribly sorry for Jake's actions and mine. In all we thought you were joining our banter, and I am terribly sorry that we might have ruined your roleplay for the day. I hope you accept my apology. I will make Jake aware that what he did was wrong. Ill also make him apologize to you for this that happend today. I hope you understand that I am terribly sorry.

Kay

Reaction score
3:49 i started in the video "OFFICER ON THE FLOOR KNOW!" Does he think he's robbing you? lol Well this user did break the rules stated above and does deserve a punishment.

Reaction score
+Support
The guy broke 4.1, 3.4 and 2.1 as he risked his life over nothing, didn't do his job well and didn't act realistically.. Also his "friend" had broke 3.4 himself for saying stuff about killing the mayor which he is risking his life over imprisonment and could've just said nothing.

Ophelia

Banned
Reaction score
i am very sorry for my actions i don't think i thought he had a gun out when he was running in my angle and running after him and its all a misunderstanding! and i had to do something about it and tell him to get on the ground i know i sounded like a robber :/ and i understand that but i'm very sorry for my actions but before was just banta and i was going to deal with him on my own sorry Vin and sorry to everyone!

Reaction score
pending2.png

Please provide a video/demo of him lying in the admin situation, otherwise the user will only be punished for 4.1. Alternatively, @GraveDinosaur could justify your what you are saying. You have 48 hours.​

Reaction score
This is why we really really really need a whitelist..

+support,
This guy needs a very long blacklist, he doesnt know ohw to roleplay as a cop at all.
You don't banter around during rp situations, especially as a job where you should act professional.

Serioulsly tough, he sounded like a fucking 10 year old who wanted to do the puzzle by himself..

Deleted member 1235

It is little kids like this which put me off playing as police. His actions were completely unrealistic, not to mention, he also broke 3.4 in my eyes for gun-pointing a government official for no justifiable reason. Undoubtedly, TheVin would have contacted other officers to have him arrested as soon as he was free. I agree it's 4.1, but really think 3.4 should be added as well. He knew fully well that TheVin was also armed as an officer. People like this should be blacklisted from police permanently and sent to bongobongo land.

Reaction score
+Support
The user clearly does not know how the policing on this server works and who's side he is on.

Rule 4.1: Follow the Law
The User clearly in the video broke this rule he has no right to use his firearm in pointing it at another police officer.

This is why Jordan i believe wants to get this update out so we don't have people like that on the police force but it is clear in the video the user has broken the rules and must be punished for the actions he made.

Reaction score
Sorry for the delay.

I was in an admin sit with both of the users. It has became apparent that he did lie in the administration sit. Saying that he only gun pointed the officer because he pointed a gun at his friend. However the video shows that he did not pull out his service pistol but his police baton instead. I would also recommend blacklisting the person in question until he gathers a further understanding of the laws and rules. @Smudger

(Sorry for the bad spelling and punctuation, I'm currently on my phone)

Ophelia

Banned
Reaction score
Sorry for the delay.

I was in an admin sit with both of the users. It has became apparent that he did lie in the administration sit. Saying that he only gun pointed the officer because he pointed a gun at his friend. However the video shows that he did not pull out his service pistol but his police baton instead. I would also recommend blacklisting the person in question until he gathers a further understanding of the laws and rules. @Smudger

(Sorry for the bad spelling and punctuation, I'm currently on my phone)
Read my comment and the admin sit saying I can't remember much

Reaction score
Obviously Jake Tennyson was doing his job as an officer, and that other officer shouldn't point his gun at him for that reason..

Reaction score
accepted.jpg

The user will receive an extension to the ban he now has to a month, as they have broken 1.3 and 4.1(11.11, 8.5) and also because of their bad warning and ban history. This is because he misused his gun as an officer, causing a suspect to get away. He also lied about the incident in the admin situation (@GraveDinosaur's post for more info).​

Status
Not open for further replies.