AR on James and His Friend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Edisom

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: @McLovin / James McLovin (If James could reply with his friends in game name and out of game as I didn't catch it cause I had to go right after, I think it was Kay something not too sure)

His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:69843050 (Again don't know his friends)

Why Should This Player Be Punished:
James:
2.5 I feel James broke 2.5 as he killed me over me wanting to give his friend a ticket, and maybe a talk at the PD.

His Friend:
3.3 I feel that he broke 3.3 as he kept running from me after he was beat down with a baton.
3.4 I feel that he broke 3.4 as he punched a police officer for basically no reason at all, putting his life at risk.
2.1 Realistically, why would you just run up and punch a cop?

Evidence (Demo Required)
:
[Video Starts at 2:05]

Reaction score
My side of story on this, I saw you technically harass someone, I knew it was just banter so I hit you as a joke then we started to have a little running rumble, however when you searched me I didn't give you consent because you never told me that you're gonna search me and you just did it instantly while dragging me, so usually when someone doesn't give consent you make a senior officer or above search them. Also, James Mclovin is my friend and he tried to save me from receiving a 7-10 year jail sentence which to me is perfectly justifiable, also there were no other officers around so he knew that if he killed you, there's a chance of him not being found as no officers would've been there to stop him at that time.

Reaction score
Well first of all i wanna point out that u were harassing us in bazzar. Saying "tax evasion" and shit everytime someone tried to buy something. U weren't needed at bazzar at any time u just spent ur time there to fuck around and annoy us. Then Kay hit you 1 time and then he evaded u, and then proceed to hit u again and failed to cooperate on search. he broke laws 6.5, 6.9, 9.1 and 10.1 theres no way u were gonna give him a ticket.

I acted upon Kays actions here, which seems legit to me. I have no idea why he did these actions i just roleplayed the sitaution.

I killed and dragged u into my bazzar u were never found and i was never wanted for your murder.

Last edited:
Reaction score
James I didn't harass you, please post a demo before saying that I did something I didn't, also same thing to you KayB I didn't harass him I said watch your mouth cause he said he is selling gun's to kill people like me. Me telling your friend to watch his mouth does not justify you being able to punch me in the mouth.

Reaction score
Mclovin tried to save me, I was getting arrested. Mostly, my fault I do take the blame for it, however I don't think he should be punished as he was just trying to save me and most of the people around us were ganging up on the officer and most of them were our friends, however I will not use this as my excuse as I know that I broke rules even though it was just for a little fun.
[DOUBLEPOST=1475755821,1475755699][/DOUBLEPOST]
James I didn't harass you, please post a demo before saying that I did something I didn't, also same thing to you KayB I didn't harass him I said watch your mouth cause he said he is selling gun's to kill people like me. Me telling your friend to watch his mouth does not justify you being able to punch me in the mouth.
You didn't harass him, however you told someone to take their dad's jeans off which an officer wouldn't say to a stranger in public, as it might be considered as harassment and causing alarm and distress by others. Ofcourse, I saw you say that so I thought you were the type of officer that jokes around sometimes and that's mostly why I hit you, meaning to do it as a joke. Also, yes I am sorry for hitting you and causing all this mess, but I do understand that I most likely will be punished for it.

Reaction score
Accepted

KayB should not have punched the officer at all, you can't just punch random players and have your reasoning of it being a joke. Also, please do not reject being searched while cuffed, because as stated, you can't really do much to stop it if your hands are behind your back.

Mclovin, it seems you did not have a clear idea of what was actually going to happen to KayB. You say he was dragging him to the car, however in the video it seems his intentions were to get him away from the crowd of people around him. Next time please ensure you a certain of the punishments before you proceed to attempt to save him.

Both users will be punished for their actions.

Status
Not open for further replies.