AR on James Husky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Jesse Lionheart-John/ Tinky #Madda4Admin
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: James Husky
His/Her SteamID: i don't know
Why Should This Player Be Punished: The player killed me for no reason while i was unarmed (2.5)
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick: not needed

Reaction score
Right where do I start with this. I was raiding someone and a Police Officer pulled up to which I swiftly dealt with, shortly after I hear a car pull up and I assumed it was either A) Another Cop B) The Owners or a friend attempting to help the owners. As it was dark and extremely late for me I shot upon seeing you thinking you had a pistol, when I realized you weren't armed I stopped shooting but as you crouched and bandaged I shot you thinking it was a pistol being pulled out. To me this AR is extremely petty in the sense you lost nothing and instantly took to the forums.

Lionheart-JohnSTEAM_0:0:107027937//Husky i didn't hear any shots and went to see what is happening because i heard moaning2017-06-01 10:07:35

Next time I wouldn't go to a shootout or if you hear someone dead. In my opinion the only thing wrong with this whole situation is you coming to a live shootout expecting a good result.

My POV -

Attachments are bugged but I can see your character clearly reaching for something to which ending up being a bandage.

Status
Not open for further replies.