AR on Jamie Wood, Zac Henry, Jason Manvrick and Charles Henderson.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: JJJackier / Rami Jackson

His/Her Steam/In-game Name:
Jamie Wood / [PH]Jamie2200
Charles Henderson / ☢Delta_Force_RT☢
Zac Henry / ▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一 Zac
Jason Manvrick / hidewhite2

His/Her SteamID:
Jamie Wood / STEAM_0:0:92167264
Charles Henderson /STEAM_0:1:56051799
Zac Henry / STEAM_0:0:101592246
Jason Manvrick / STEAM_0:1:61961761

Why Should This Player Be Punished: All 4 players suicided at the regals apartments, breaking rule 3.6. One of them claimed they tried to be like Assassin's Creed.

Evidence (Demo Required):

Demo: http://bit.ly/1YpoZ0u
Tick: 22750

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
It wasn't suicide my friend wanted to do some assassin creed shit (Idk why) i went on the barrier to look to see how he does den i accidentally fell i didn't mean to fall idk why the others jumped ._.

Reaction score
I was on the scene at the time as an officer along with Jjjackier, all 4 players decided to jump off the spiral staircase from the top. As Jack said, one of their excuses is that they were trying to emulate 'Assassin's Creed'. Another excuse is that they were pushed, but we cannot see that unless we get a demo from their side.

Rules broken in my opinion :
  • 3.6 - Typically, players must, at all times, do everything in their power to prevent and/or avoid their own death.
As you can tell, I'm supporting this AR

Reaction score
I just watched the demo and I was suprised. U guys clearly broke 3.6 by suiciding. Also the demo showed there was no reason to. Just jumping because you wanna be Assasins creed.... thats dumb. I don't see anyway how you guys can defend urself as we clearly see u jumping. This AR is deserved and even tho I know you guys I will +Support This.

Reaction score
Jjjackier, you'll have to upload the demo itself for the staff member dealing with this to find out what really happened. Drive mode is a good friend, as your current footage doesn't prove that they actually jumped themselves, meaning it's just word against word at the moment. :tuna:

Reaction score
accepted.jpg

All four players will receive a warning for 3.6.

Status
Not open for further replies.