AR on Jay Hatch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: RobinRed/Robin Bakersfield
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Jacob.Hatch/Jay Hatch
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:234554157
Why Should This Player Be Punished:

1.1 (Disrespectful Behaviour), and all around being a super creep.

Originally it was fine, as I knew what I was getting myself into when coming onto an RP server as a female, and I knew there would be a few weirdos trying stuff etc, however I feel that Jay has taken it too far. I'm aware of the lack of people that get on with Jay, which is why I tried to push it all aside and actually be someone who he could be 'friends' with, but now I'm at the point where I've had enough.

He asked me within a week of me first coming onto the server, to be his in-game girlfriend. I politely declined, as you can see in the screenshot (1) provided (this is the only one I have before 22nd Sep), explaining that I'm already with someone in game, who happens to also be my IRL s/o. This first time he said OK that's fine, and left it. Not long afterwards however, he asked again, to which I again replied with no, thank you, and reiterated that I am with someone, and am happy there, and disclosed the name of this person. Here he replied with "Look, I won't tell if you won't", or something along those lines, as steam will not let me scroll back through the conversation for some reason. This did annoy me, as it's him completely disrespecting an actual relationship's boundaries. I didn't speak to him for a little while after this incident. A couple of weeks after this, he asked yet again, to which I rejected again. He left it, fine. (I think this might count as 3.2 Third Party Communication Applications, AKA Metagaming)
Then on the 24th September he made a very strange request, which left me very confused in screenshot (2) provided. I carried on normally in game, but I was quite creeped out, as one probably would be. We proceeded to base together, played for a bit, and I got curious, due to his requests, so I asked him for his age. He said "I've told you this before", which might I add, he hadn't. He said "same as you", which seems a bit creepy to begin with. So I say "What, 17?". He goes "Yeye". This seems super dodgy, and when conferring with others about Jay Hatch after going offline, he has told them a multitude of ages, some being mid 20's, some being 19, and he's told one of my friends that he's in the canine unit at a Police Department, which i think would mean he is over the age of 21. I see this as very creepy, as he is lying about his age to me, which, as you probably know through all the internet safety stuff they drill into us everywhere, is a major red flag.
On the 25th September there was an incident in-game that was dealt with, so I won't go into it, but I made it perfectly clear to him that I don't want to talk to him after the incident. He decided to message me on steam, asking me if we have any games in common so we could play together, as seen in screenshot (3) provided. I've told him many times that I'm tired of him and don't want to speak with him, yet he's now trying to get me to spend time with him outside of Perp.
He has recently been targeting Owen (Jonny Bakersfield in-game) when he's been cop, and making threats to talk to Owen, which I can only assume is due to his status as my s/o. Owen has experienced multiple issues where Jay has pulled him over for no reason, and given him large jail time and tickets for small incidents.

Honestly, his actions and the way he has spoken to not just Owen, but to me, is highly disrespectful, and I do not condone it anymore.

Evidence (Demo Required):
Jay.1.PNGJay.2.PNGJay.3.PNG
Tick:

Reaction score
While the above is true. it still doesnt fix the issue of him appearing to target me, i am currently trying to get my demos converted from .dem to make my own AR

Deleted member 5193

Closed

Although the user hasn't strictly violated any server rules here, he shouldn't be making community members feel uncomfortable and for that reason, myself and @McGlinchy have spoken to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.