AR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Collier/Dylan Rusell
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: hi im gosu/Jay Cornelius
His/Her SteamID: couldnt get he left
Why Should This Player Be Punished: So I was chilling at bazaar and I keep telling Conyo to store his gun and he was quickly finishing his deal so i waited then i see a black porsche pull up to me and Jay got out of it and just hit me which I found was strange and stupid so i cuffed him to arrest him for 9.1 Physical Assault as he hit me for no reason, While i'm dragging him to his vehicle he starts yelling "10 Toes, 10 Toes" when it just wasent because I did not know there was a carbomb on my vehicle and still dont know why he placed it on there and then he told his friend to run him over which is just risking his life over a small sentence and last of all the carbomb was placed for no reason in my opinion. I wasent planning on arresting anyone till he hit me randomly so i believe Jay broke rule 2.5 for no reason placing a carbomb on my vehicle when in first place i had no intention to arrest anyone and then he comes over to hit me to bait me to get blown up so i detain him and start dragging him to arrest him so by that I feel that was 3.4 as i see no reason to punch me randomly resulting in an arrest and last of all i feel he broke 3.6 as he intended to get arrested by punching me for no reason breaking rule 3.4 because of sentences and killing himself. 2.5 as he killed me for no reason only a 5 year sentence and put carbomb on before hand and 3.6 as he resulted in his own death. also want to add on that he was saying 10 toes for 5 year sentence and asking his friend to run me over, over 5 year sentence and then after asks his friend to run himself over.
Evidence (Demo Required): http://prntscr.com/nbl6wg
Tick:

Reaction score
Hello,

1. This bomb was placed as a revenge action over having detained several of my affiliated friends and harrassing them prior to the detainment. The idea was not to get myself killed or in danger, the idea was to break 9.1 (by punching you once), to get back into the car immediately and start a chase, which would result in your death ONLY. This didn't entirely work out, as I got detained before I could jump back in the car, hence acccidentally breaking 3.6.

2. As you can hear in the audio, I warned the officer several times to not get in the car, saying "You're gonna regret this". Obviously I cant tell him there's a bomb under his car.

3. I, at the time, had several murder crimes under my name, and I was convinced the police department would find out it was me back at the PD. Hence the "10 toes" over a 5 year sentence. This also justifies the fact that I told my friend to run you over, as there was actually something at stake.

I hope this clears it up a little bit.

Reaction score
1. I do no recall any of the stuff in the first sentences handing cuffing your friends and harassing them??? 2nd of all most people say that as a threat and 3rd You were not warranted and no one had stated at all over radio about your name. No one knew you comitted crimes so i still feel it was 2.5, 3.4 and 3.6 as you basically killed yourself and placed a bomb on my vehicle for no reason. The only thing i did at bazaar was tell people to store there guns or im confiscating them as they were illegally displaying as you saw i was dealing with conyo, but while doing that i cuffed no one in the business area except for yourself after you punched me

Reaction score
This can go on as a back-and-forth conversation for a while. I do believe I was partially at fault here, but several of my actions were justified and I don't see this as AR worthy. I have given my input, everything I have said is true, and this is all I can provide. I'll wait for a verdict from here on. I had, prior to this happening, murdered two people in a 15 minute timespan, be it DNA'd or not, I was paranoid.

Reaction score
accepted.jpg

@hi im gosu thank you for explaining your actions but you said you had “multiple murder charges” against you but you decided to run up to a cop and punch him? Which got you arrested if you believe you are wanted then hide. Secondly planting a bomb under a police vehicle for harassing your friends is not a valid reason if you believe the cop is in the wrong make a IA on them it’s simple

You are going to receive a ban for your actions​

Status
Not open for further replies.