Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: JC Denton
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: @|RC| Code Monkey
His/Her SteamID: Forum Profile
Why Should This Player Be Punished:

Violation of Forum Rule - 2.5 Rating System:
2.5 Rating system - A rating system is in place so people are able to express their views without having to post. Any malicious usage of this system, like targeting a user and rating their threads and/or posts negatively will result in the permission revoked with no chance of appeal.

User has used the ratings system with malicious intent in order to cause distress or harassment to other members of the community. I am lead to believe that the user in question has used the ratings system to target myself as well as other members of the community; some being rated for seemingly no reason. User's ratings within the last days of activity have been primarily negative, hence the action request as I believe this should be brought up to the relevant members of staff in order for this situation to be resolved.

Violation of Forum Rule - 1.3 Slander:
1.3 Slander - Slander will not be tolerated within this community; the only time where accusations can be made against other members of the community are within the ban requests/staff complaints and when speaking to an appropriate member of staff - when making an accusation against a member of staff, a higher ranking staff member should be spoken to.

User in question posted "Can you make a team that doesn't cheat?" within a CSGO thread. This would be slander or an act of causing problems with the intention of causing distress or harassment, and doesn't really contribute towards the thread in question. The evidence supporting this claim can be found below.

Violation of Forum Rule - 1.4 Causing Problems:
1.4 Causing Problems - Generally, any attempts by an individual(s) to cause a problem(s) will not be tolerated.

User left a message on Garret's profile questioning his administrative duties. From my previous experience as staff; this message was made with the sole intention of causing problems with the staff member in question in order for him to have an advantage if need be taken by a staff complaint. I am not a stranger to these sort of messages left by himself or other associated members of his so called gang of fiends.

Evidence (Demo Required):
JSmzqKY.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.