Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Dale Earnhart Jr. #88/Tommy DeSimone

His/Her Steam/In-game Name:
Jeffer Cake/Jeffrey Geeza

His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:41796970

Why Should This Player Be Punished:
1.1, user called me and Mido faggots and said we were sad people. He also said something about telling Standish and PTP that we mugged and killed him which would be NLR and metagaming(3.5), but he soon said that they were just going to go "Raid random people".

Evidence : 20160315054744_1.jpg

"[OOC] Jeffer Cake: Idm anyway I just hope you guys aren't online when Standish and PTP are @_@"

"[OOC] Dale Earnhart Jr. #88: I hope when Standish and PTP are on you won't break NLR and meta game to them telling them we mugged you @_@" (and killed, due to him pulling a gun on us)

"[OOC] Jeffer Cake: Who said I'm telling that? Yo guys aren't allies tho so I might have to raid some random people ;P"

Last edited:

maeen

Communication Banned
Reaction score
+Support. I was there and I saw it all. He called them /QUOTE+ "Feggits" /QUOTE\ because he raided them and lost guns I suppose.
Obvious 1.1

Reaction score
I understand I broke 1.1 and I'm sorry if I offended you from it.

But as you can ask MidoCigar, I think it was clear I was pretty salty. I have no intentions of meta gaming anything, and I'm not going to and never would because that's clearly stupid. I was saying that to find out whether you are or aren't Standish/allied with Standish. Because if you were then you just killed an ally >.<.

Anyways I apologize for what I did and I hope you can accept my apology. Sometimes I get salty over things which are nothing really, probably cause I'm tired asf and it's a Tuesday morning.

Regards,
Jeffers
[DOUBLEPOST=1458043007,1458040866][/DOUBLEPOST]By the way could you edit this part:

said something about telling Standish and PTP that we mugged and killed him which would be NLR and metagaming(3.5)
I never said that so it's false. I do admit to 1.1, however I never broke NLR or Meta gamed.

Cheers.

Reaction score
1.1, user called me and Mido faggots and said we were sad people.

It's understandable why Jeffrey was frustrated. After all you guys both mugged and killed him which probably partly ruined his experience on the server as a result of his lost items - after all he did apologise for this.

He also said something about telling Standish and PTP that we mugged and killed him which would be NLR and metagaming(3.5), but he soon said that they were just going to go "Raid random people".

Evidence :
20160315054744_1-jpg.1172

"[OOC] Jeffer Cake: Idm anyway I just hope you guys aren't online when Standish and PTP are @_@"

"[OOC] Dale Earnhart Jr. #88: I hope when Standish and PTP are on you won't break NLR and meta game to them telling them we mugged you @_@" (and killed, due to him pulling a gun on us)

"[OOC] Jeffer Cake: Who said I'm telling that? Yo guys aren't allies tho so I might have to raid some random people ;P"

Jeffrey did not break 3.5 as for what I know he did not act on anything from his previously life.

Regarding the ooc messages, and if you don't already know you can't be punished for something you haven't done.

As a more conclusive answer, you don't have the authority to request a demo from Jeffrey. Jeffrey's actions was understandable due to the circumstances, and even though that he did break the rules it's pretty petty to make an AR for being called a faggot (you better get used to the Internet). It doesn't seem that Jeffrey broke 3.5 from the evidence you have provided and I don't think his intentions was to do either.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.