Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Eviction Notice - Johnathon Smithers
His Steam/In-game Name: Jeffers - Jeffery Geeza / [Don't Know] - Ken Chong
His SteamID: STEAM_0:1:41796970 / [Don't Know]
Why Should This Player Be Punished:
322c191b3a95afce486d0bdb09d8a6e0.png

So here we were, me, some friends and a few new students playing a friendly game of Card-Jitsu when suddenly Mr Geezer decides to gunpoint most of the bazaar population and bring us into a shop. Gun pointing most of the people in bazaar and then leading them halfway through it into a shop is not realistic at all.

cc18f08e18bb3d72e1d284a3471400e2.png

Also Ken Chong ran at me with a machete when I obviously had the high advantage having a firearm which breaks 3.4.

Evidence:

Last edited:
Reaction score
As I was a part of the situation, I will say my point of view.

When we got taken into the shop, we were mugged by @MrAaron. I believe that is against 5.1 and 5.6 as he mugged 4 people in under an hour (more like 2 minutes), and we got kidnapped us with the sole intent of mugging us.

Edit:
Here's the evidence of it happening

Last edited:
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Eviction Notice - Johnathon Smithers
His Steam/In-game Name: Jeffers - Jeffery Geeza
His SteamID: STEAM_0:1:41796970
Why Should This Player Be Punished:
322c191b3a95afce486d0bdb09d8a6e0.png

So here we were, me, some friends and a few new students playing a friendly game of Card-Jitsu when suddenly Mr Geezer decides to gunpoint most of the bazaar population and bring us into a shop. Gun pointing most of the people in bazaar and then leading them halfway through it into a shop is not realistic at all.

Evidence:
On Phone cant comment.
The Guy with Machete running at you also broke 3.4 by running towards you undergunpoint after you fired upon others.

M

Reaction score
Ken Chung
In this situation the action was inappropriate. He was not directly threatened, and his actions would have almost certainly got him killed far more quickly, speaking realistically.

Jeffrey Geeza
Attempted to gunpoint a large crowd and pull them into a room in a highly public context. Realistically you would not attempt this while so outnumbered, and without express knowledge of whether those involved were possessing weapons etc.

Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.