BR On Jeffery Wellington

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
As I say every time, a YouTube video is optional, but a demo is mandatory for a quick successful judgement to be passed by the staff team. Please upload it as soon as possible.

Thanks.

Edit

User has successfully supplied a demo.

Last edited:
Reaction score
May i ask why you were gunpointing him? as it seems you've broke 4.1 by not following law 11.11, you were also gunpointing him before he even tried to ram you

Reaction score
May I also note how you can't prioritize for a living in this video? You were really just gonna give him a ticket and panics were sounding off. Priorities, I guess?

Deleted member 1235

1. "I was saying to move your car." If this was the case then he was doing what you told him? Did you specifically tell him get out or to move the car?

Reaction score
Wait, wait wait... Were you gunpointing him for a ticket? Thus breaking 2.1 and not following common law's such as jaywalking; breaking 4.1? All I'm saying is that it isn't really realistic for a police officer to gunpoint someone over a ticket and vice versa.

Look dude, as a police officer, lethal force should not be used unless required. As stated in the laws. (The way I see it, do to them as you they may do to you). You shot his car for not getting out in a traffic stop? The law protects civilians in traffic stops and they are therefore only REQUIRED AT MINIMUM to turn off the engine and roll down the window. Unless they may be involved in a crime in which case you are then free to request them to exit the vehicle. Bare in mind that a warrent is required to force someone out of their car anyway. If someone isn't dangerous but you want them out of the car, it's usually better RP to request a warrent anyway.

And look at the end of the day, he got out the car anyway?

Last edited:

Ash

Reaction score
pending2.png

Before this is done I needs some more clarification, were you telling the guy to exit the car or were you telling him to move it? (See Duffy's Post."
And why you were actually gunpointing him.

As soon as you can respond to my questions is when I will conduct this.

Reaction score
Let me give my side of the argument. If you can hear (Just watched the video and it was cut before I told him this) I kept telling him to let me roll down the car onto the flat area so it wouldn't roll away. He kept telling me to get out, I was going to once I could stop my car from rolling away as I was unaware of the parking break and could not get it to work once he told me. If he allowed me to get the car onto the flat I would of gotten out straight away, and it wasn't like I was going to drive off into the sunset in a Beatle am I?
[DOUBLEPOST=1431188668,1431086605][/DOUBLEPOST]Mate, I watched the Youtube clip you provided. You never told me to move my car, if you did I did not hear you. Also you was using an extreme amount of excessive force for a simple parking ticket. And not allowing to me to just move my car was the reason the car hit you when I got out of it, and when I actually hit you with the car whilst I was in the drivers seat, I did not accelerate, I tried reversing. And I wasn't going to drive off in a VW Beatle which goes 30mph and takes 30 years to reach that speed. So clearly all of this has just been a misunderstanding, and a waste of the administrators' time. For something of a small matter, you have gone and made it into a complicated mess.
[DOUBLEPOST=1431279966][/DOUBLEPOST]

Ash

Reaction score
accepted.jpg

Although a firearm isn't really needed here, it's still the point of the user not leaving the vehicle upon request, therefore the user will receive a warning for 3.4.
In future ensure you use your force when necessary.​

Status
Not open for further replies.