Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Bean Can/Matt Grand

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: ???/Jefffy Gutenberg

His/Her SteamID: ???

Why Should This Player Be Punished:
Situation:
I saw the suspect in front of the hospital with a shotgun on his back, I approached him with handcuffs to attempt to detain, ticket, request him to put the gun in his storage. His friend then pulled a gun on me and shot me.

Rules they broke:

Why I felt they broke these rules:

I wasn't planning on taking his friend's firearm and only a ticket, additionally the charge his friend was going to receive is a very minor infraction(2 years, 2.5k ticket, and asset forfeiture). He was risking his life and freedom over a minor infraction to murder, which could result in a 10 year sentence and a 10k ticket.
ea0171180f70d1a445558fd30b4507eb.png
5840d9c7424514f6a2cc2408220a7583.png

Evidence (Demo Required):

Tick:

Reaction score
He had every right to kill you you tried to handcuff his friend I was there.

Reaction score
I was the officer in the police cruiser he had no right to kill the officer. He wasn't being charged with a massive sentence that is valid enough to endanger their life like that. He immediately got warranted by a supervisor and ended in his death all because his friend was going to receive a small ticket and instructed to put his firearm away.

Reaction score
kjm does not appear to have a Forum account. @BuzzKillerer as you were the other player in the video, could you find a way to inform kjm of this AR and sign up to the Forums to respond?

I need a detailed reason as to why he shot the cop, simply because he was being handcuffed is not a very good reason.

If not, I can add him on Steam

Reaction score
Accepted
I have added kjm on Steam and had a fairly long conversation with him about this. No action will be taken as he seems to understand when he can and can't shoot cops now.

Status
Not open for further replies.