Status
Not open for further replies.

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: bobo
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: @Jenga
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:84314633
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 3.4/3.3 crashing into my vehicle at high speed intentionally at city bridge driving on the wrong side of the highway putting his life at risk also got my car wrecked and made me loose my pistol because of his mingy cop roleplay.
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick: na

Last edited:
Reaction score
For some reason I knew that this is what happened that you slandered me for...

Spoiler: It wasn't me, I arrived 30 seconds later to the incident.

Reaction score
To start I was the cop who was driving the car which collided with yours. (Jenga Ponie)
Me and my partner (who both came out of the crash being mildly injured) chased you from the bank (where we joined the chase)

I'm pretty sure you were the one who was involved in a shooting and were evading police, we were told to BOLO for a Blue BMW (which you were driving at the time)
We were patrolling around the city and saw your car in the bank parking lot and as soon as you saw us you sped from bank, past the hospital and onto the highway.
The way I saw it is that you were dangerous and armed criminal and we wanted to stop you as fast as possible, we were first going to try and ram you from the side but for some reason you made a U-turn so instead we went in for the ram which was pretty successful (at least for us).

It would help another officer online @ around 6pm GMT could confirm/remind me why a Blue BMW was being chased in the first place (as it would help whoever handles this get a clearer picture as to why i went for the ram)

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
My nijja you can't crash into someone because there's a bolo on him, how the fuck did you know i was armed and dangerous u literally just showed up at the city bridge crashing into my car i didn't even see u at the bank and u never started a pursuit with me, even doe u i was armed and dangerous or was getting pursuited that's not a way to pursuit/pull over anyone.

Last edited:
Reaction score
The police radio exists for such a reason, I was told to BOLO for a Blue BMW (aka your car), I took a left turn past hospital and saw a blue BMW idling in the bank parking lot, I turned on the lights and sirens and you sped off over the curb into the emergency parking area of the hospital then continued to drive to the bazaar attempting to evade me and other police who joined the chase as well.

You might want to re-watch the demo as you clearly don't remember what happened before I ram'ed into you.

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
my nigga i'm not talking about the pursuit or the fucking bolo i'm talking about your ass getting on my dick on that fucking speed causing me to die it's not a way to stop a nigga from a pursuit

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
@Jenga you have a lower level iq so i have to talk to you that way it's the only way you understand apparently by the look of that reply you just replied.

Reaction score
@Kenty As i said in my posts above bobo was involved in a shooting (more specifically he killed someone and became wanted for it), he escaped the cops once before, was know to be armed and didn't have any issue shooting someone.
When I started pursuing him at bank he drove dangerously in an attempt to escape (driving over the curb, going at a high speed through the intersection and continuing towards the bazaar).
Because of this I decided that I would initially try and ram him in the back/side to try and disable his car, but as he made a u-turn on the highway I suspected he would continue to drive dangerously and endanger more people so I decided to rammed him head-on to disable his car (or at the least stop him for long enough so me and the other cops pursuing could gun-point him) but it also ended up killing him (and he was revived and arrested shortly after).

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
I wasn't even driving that reckless mate, you legit never started a pursuit on me i just saw you ramming into my car and you explain things that never happened, basically what you're saying is that you rammed into my car at that speed causing me to die and loosing my pistol and to risk your life because i was warranted for murder? sounds about right

Status
Not open for further replies.