AR On Jeremy Johnson/HexGoneLive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: DB KILLER/Dylan Rusell
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: HexGoneLive/Jeremy Johnson
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_1:1:29137926
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 3.26 ‘/me’ Function, wasn't complying with /me's after doing it multiple times and telling him he has to and he still refused till we told him why he was going in for.
Evidence (Demo Required): http://plays.tv/video/5aa0514fa9c13fbad3/jeremy-johnson-hexgonelive-not-complying-with-mes
Tick: N/A

@The HitMan was involved with arresting the man

Reaction score
I was crafting in Bazaar and had been for 30 minutes or so. Out of nowhere these two cops show up and start harrasing me for my name. I gave them my name and without warning was arrested. I asked them over 10-15 times why have I been arrested. They wouldn't answer me and "forced" me in a car. In my opinion with the server being "serious roleplay" a cop IRL or in any other situation for that matter does not arrest you and not give you a reason why. Who in there right mind just gets into a police car and voluntarily goes to prison for no reason? Nobody. There's always a reason. If you would have followed the roleplay correctly and "seriously" and gave me the reason like your supposed to there wouldn't of been an issue. You just didn't want to because you wanted to enforce power as a police officer.

Status
Not open for further replies.