AR on Jessica Fox

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Weazel. - Jonny Danger
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: SleepyMode - Jessica Fox
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:29112457
Why Should This Player Be Punished: As the S.W.A.T Officer shot at me ( dont know hes name) i almost died the officer next to the S.W.A.T was Jessica Fox and she killed me, weve seen this out of a DNA test a medic did. I didnt had my gun out they had no way of knowing i had one. We came to regals to help our org out the whole police force was dead after the police force NLR'd and they shot me while i basically did nothing they could know. *UPDATE* At the time i got shot i was screaming to the cops i dont have a gun on my back
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick: N/A

Last edited:
Reaction score
pending2.png

Waiting for an explanation/justification of actions from @SleepyMode

Reaction score
Hello!
As the SWAT was shooting towards you and hit you multiple times I believed you had a weapon as I couldn't see your lower part and for my own safety decided to take a shot as the SWAT kept on shooting towards you(Or someone else).

So I basically followed the rules by shooting you - Stay alive.

Reaction score
denied.jpg

Reviewed w/ @HolyShititsDannyD
Your actions didn't particularly help in the situation as you seem to take evasive manoeuvres whilst being ordered to "stop moving" by the LEOs, considering you’re stood a very short distance from a massacre and the lighting and position of visual cover didn’t help the SWAT apprehend you, it’s fair to assume that SleepyMode’s actions weren’t malicious in nature.

Status
Not open for further replies.