Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name
SleepyMode / Jessica Fox

His/Her Steam/In-game Name
My.Hyde / Hyde Lemad

His/Her SteamID
STEAM_0:0:43996678

Why Should This Player Be Punished
3.20 - User has disconnected during a roleplay situation after opening fire on LEO's and raiding in attempt to save his weapons and avoid being arrested by the police.

Evidence (Demo Required)
[I will upload a video later on, but I have some evidence for now]
http://prnt.sc/dk70mk
http://prnt.sc/dk71tz

Tick
N/A

@Col. Collier @Brinch

Reaction score
After the officers being shot they walked up the stairs of the slums to our appartaments, i closed myself inside an apartment upstairs, after waiting a while I could´nt continue playing because i had to prepare to leave for work.
Plus i waited around 8 minutes before the situation calmed down. I thought the situation was over and disconnected to go to work.
If you are reporting me becuase you think im trying to avoid a role playing situation to "save" a weapon, I´m sorry but you are deeply wrong, i really could´nt care less about loosing that shotgun personally, and i wish i could of kept playing with you guys but i need to pay my bills xD

Last edited:
Reaction score
After the officers being shot they walked up the stairs of the slums to our appartaments, i closed myself inside an apartment upstairs, after waiting a while I could´nt continue playing because i had to prepare to leave for work.
Plus i waited around 8 minutes before the situation calmed down. I thought the situation was over and disconnected to go to work.
If you are reporting me becuase you think im trying to avoid a role playing situation to "save" a weapon, I´m sorry but you are deeply wrong, i really could´nt care less about loosing that shotgun personally, and i wish i could of kept playing with you guys but i need to pay my bills xD
Sadly, 8 minutes is not enough if you see the police is still outside - searching each and every apartment.
You could've asked us in OOC, I once released a person from 10 years in jail because he had to go and its simply not fair to their personal life, but you didn't send one notice in OOC about it, it led to many players losing weapons and drugs as we searched each and every one of the apartments for the violator(that we never found).

Status
Not open for further replies.