AR On Jimmy Jackon/Double J

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: DB KILLER/Dylan Rusell
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Double J/Jimmy Jackson
His/Her SteamID: not sure
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 3.4, 2.1 and maybe 2.5. He first off drove into a TFU on purpose for no reason at all and after that he gets out the car and runs away at gunpoint and then he randomly hops into a vehicle and the driver gets out as he doesn't want his vehicle shot up and jimmy Jackson stayed sat in the vehicle and did not get out even under gunpoint which they had to use the battering ram and they then chased him once again with guns and he kept running till they caught him. In my opinion he majorly broke 3.4 and 2.1 and no one would do such a crazy thing in real life and he completely risked his life and maybe 2.5 for the stuff he did like run over the tfu for no reason.
Evidence (Demo Required): http://plays.tv/video/5ad11152335bbbda03/jimmy-jackson-3-4-2-5
Tick:

Reaction score
-Involved- somehow jimmy jackson hopped in my car almost getting my car shot at by police because they thought i was helping

Reaction score
-Involved- Dumb fuck was getting involved in my pikey buisness with 8 others and was following me around and doing even more stupid shit including this, I pulled up and was getting talked to by shay about law 12.12 and ticketed for it, then I saw him get knocked over and I saw jimmy failing to respond to GP.

Reaction score
Right, So Driving Into shay was a complete accident, the brakes on the transit van are terrible and I tried stopping after reciving my lag spike and my couch falling out of the back, When i ran I thought you guys switched to tasers, They look different but the barreta and taser look the same, When i got towards PD I Realised That you guys had your guns on me instead of tasers, Sorry about my actions. Also you said 2.5 (2.5 Is Excessive Negativity, at no point did I show That. @DB KILLER

Reaction score
Right, So Driving Into shay was a complete accident, the brakes on the transit van are terrible and I tried stopping after reciving my lag spike and my couch falling out of the back, When i ran I thought you guys switched to tasers, They look different but the barreta and taser look the same, When i got towards PD I Realised That you guys had your guns on me instead of tasers, Sorry about my actions. Also you said 2.5 (2.5 Is Excessive Negativity, at no point did I show That. @DB KILLER
It’s easy to tell between a taser and a fucking gun, tasers are yellow and how come you laughed straight after you ran into him even tho you were “lagging” and what about when the tfu was gun pointing you with his rifle you still didn’t comply then, let’s wait and let the staff deal with it

Reaction score
It’s easy to tell between a taser and a fucking gun, tasers are yellow and how come you laughed straight after you ran into him even tho you were “lagging” and what about when the tfu was gun pointing you with his rifle you still didn’t comply then, let’s wait and let the staff deal with it
Not when its near your face, I Laughed cus I realised I Ran over @XShai123 BY Accident, which in all seriousness People laugh when they run ppl over, And when @XShai123 was apparently "gunpointing" me I Was looking towards you, I Locked the door aswell So a battering ram wouldnt do that.

Reaction score
INVOLVED - So what happened was the 2 ford transits were fucking around, we managed to get the black one and then jimmy came along with his and ran over the TFU. I dont care about this, its the fact that we had him under GP and he continued to flee. I said i have you under GP. TBH i think it was a cluster fuck as most situations like this are both people are in the wrong.

Reaction score
INVOLVED - So what happened was the 2 ford transits were fucking around, we managed to get the black one and then jimmy came along with his and ran over the TFU. I dont care about this, its the fact that we had him under GP and he continued to flee. I said i have you under GP. TBH i think it was a cluster fuck as most situations like this are both people are in the wrong.
+1 the situation was a cluster fuck, I couldnt hear a word, and what I said earlier,

Reaction score
Alright so first off if you look at this imgur you can clearly see a gun was directly aimed towards you, you done a /me to lock the door yes but thats what a battering ram is used for, breaching closed/locked doors, Yes it may of been a "clusterfuck" in your side but it was easy to look and see many guns aimed at you including an assult rifle and yes one officer used a taser but the other 2 held guns gun pointing you and you still ran away, You majorly broke 3.4 and people can see that.

Reaction score
Alright so first off if you look at this imgur you can clearly see a gun was directly aimed towards you, you done a /me to lock the door yes but thats what a battering ram is used for, breaching closed/locked doors, Yes it may of been a "clusterfuck" in your side but it was easy to look and see many guns aimed at you including an assult rifle and yes one officer used a taser but the other 2 held guns gun pointing you and you still ran away, You majorly broke 3.4 and people can see that.

Lets look at the video, I couldnt see shay gunpointing me, I thought you all had tasers As I have said in the past like 2-4 posts, on my screen when i first ran It looked like I was in the back of the transit van, obviosuly not as you can see in the picture

also as you can see in the picture, my characters head is facing away, Because I Was looking towards the left, So theres the justifed part, i couldnt see your guns From my POV And IC POV (If this was RL)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Well 99% sure you were in 3rd person so you would of seen all the guns pointed at you including the big assult rifle

Status
Not open for further replies.