AR on John Deck and his friends

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: "The Best" / Jacob Shelton

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: John Deck / Alex Friend / Mitch Hanson

His/Her SteamID: idk their ID but i have their steam names Sands / Trollface / PC Mango

Why Should This Player Be Punished: First of all 1 hour prior to this event they tried to mug me and killed me in a public area (regals stairs) i told them that i am not gonna report them for that since i didn't wanna be salty over something that is not that big and i just tried to explain them the rules and helped them understand. But 1 hour after that mugging/RDM i was at bazaar with my friends, they came and threw the molotov at the shop right away then told us to put our hands up in order to mug us. So thats 2.5 as is gets and im sick of this since they are keep doing it even tho i warned them and told them that they can't mug people in public places thats why i think they should be punished, they keep trying to mug and kill people in public places for no valid reason.

Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick:

Last edited:
Reaction score
I joined a while back, first of all, I personally was in the apartment when the mugging took place and it was executed before I even really noticed it was happening, as for the public mugging and torch in the bazar, it was a public place and I am aware that that is against the rules but it was being executed by them, with or without me, so I was there.

As for each time it happened, Steam/In-game Name: "The Best" / Jacob Shelton had raged the first time it happened as he tried to execute a raid, he showed up at the front door with a gun draw and what had sounded like lockpicking but I will admit that I am new enough to not really know (just speaking from previous experience on RP servers). Then he tried executing a counter raid ~30 mins later and lost that one as well. He then continued spouting that we were cheating and used racial slurs in local chat towards John Deck, I personally don't have the proof but I am have been told that John Deck/Trollface Does.

As for the second raid, as I stated I was merely there, no idea where we were off too when we left nor what the plan was, however I was with them gun and all when it happened. I didn't know they would torch the store or RDM those there, that is not how it is supposed to be done nor does it have any purpose. After it all happened I said to contact my ingame phone if they wanted to speak like adults, passed the two I was with. I got a call from I believe Vlad and repaid what was lost in that RDM.

After each raid, I repaid lost items/weapons that the users had when they died. First, the pistol dropped by Jacob shelton/ The Best. Second, I repaid the price of a car repair for Vladmir, as well as the price to craft another TV that he said he lost in the Fire.

The repaid Items does not include those that were lost when The best and his accomplice ran up the stairs of the regal hotel and started shooting through the windows, in that one I gained no items and was not asked for anything to be given back.

Reaction score
I joined a while back, first of all, I personally was in the apartment when the mugging took place and it was executed before I even really noticed it was happening, as for the public mugging and torch in the bazar, it was a public place and I am aware that that is against the rules but it was being executed by them, with or without me, so I was there.

As for each time it happened, Steam/In-game Name: "The Best" / Jacob Shelton had raged the first time it happened as he tried to execute a raid, he showed up at the front door with a gun draw and what had sounded like lockpicking but I will admit that I am new enough to not really know (just speaking from previous experience on RP servers). Then he tried executing a counter raid ~30 mins later and lost that one as well. He then continued spouting that we were cheating and used racial slurs in local chat towards John Deck, I personally don't have the proof but I am have been told that John Deck/Trollface Does.

As for the second raid, as I stated I was merely there, no idea where we were off too when we left nor what the plan was, however I was with them gun and all when it happened. I didn't know they would torch the store or RDM those there, that is not how it is supposed to be done nor does it have any purpose. After it all happened I said to contact my ingame phone if they wanted to speak like adults, passed the two I was with. I got a call from I believe Vlad and repaid what was lost in that RDM.

After each raid, I repaid lost items/weapons that the users had when they died. First, the pistol dropped by Jacob shelton/ The Best. Second, I repaid the price of a car repair for Vladmir, as well as the price to craft another TV that he said he lost in the Fire.

The repaid Items does not include those that were lost when The best and his accomplice ran up the stairs of the regal hotel and started shooting through the windows, in that one I gained no items and was not asked for anything to be given back.
Lmao. You are saying that i raged in OOC chat because i thought john deck was cheating, and look whos just got perma banned :) if you use hacks how can you expect me to win a raid or not rage ? you don't need to talk about the things i've done wrong, you can make an AR if you like. You can't get away from rule breaks by repaying. In all those cases i either lost a cheap pistol or i didn't lose anything so how would you make up for the rule breaks that you made against me ? you don't. And also if you didn't wanna mug us, kill us or burn our shop in bazaar and if you were made by your friends, it is your problem. You are still breaking the rules. And most importantly in the first event when i was just in regals strairs wandering around, you tried to mug me and you killed me right after. then i came back and tried to help you understand the rules and let you know that you can't mug people in public places and 30 mins later you and your friends ended up mugging us in bazaar again and burning our shop on top of that.

Reaction score

And btw i didn't wanna mention it because it could be taken as slander but since it's official now i can say it. Normally i wouldn't make this AR but i knew one of you was hacking and you had talked shit for 30 mins and that really frustrated me thats why i made this AR. I dont think we need to talk more of this. You obviously repeatedly broke the same rule even tho i explained it to you. It's up to staff now.

Reaction score
Lmao. You are saying that i raged in OOC chat because i thought john deck was cheating, and look whos just got perma banned :) if you use hacks how can you expect me to win a raid or not rage ? you don't need to talk about the things i've done wrong, you can make an AR if you like. You can't get away from rule breaks by repaying. In all those cases i either lost a cheap pistol or i didn't lose anything so how would you make up for the rule breaks that you made against me ? you don't. And also if you didn't wanna mug us, kill us or burn our shop in bazaar and if you were made by your friends, it is your problem. You are still breaking the rules. And most importantly in the first event when i was just in regals strairs wandering around, you tried to mug me and you killed me right after. then i came back and tried to help you understand the rules and let you know that you can't mug people in public places and 30 mins later you and your friends ended up mugging us in bazaar again and burning our shop on top of that.
Yeah he was cheating lmao, which I had no knowledge of until the ban hammer swung. It wasn't you I compensated for the trouble, and you can have a negative attitude towards cheaters, I understand that, but you have no excuse for racial slurs man that is just messed up. As far as I see it, this is over, once John Deck was confirmed cheating and banned, that ended it, you are still sore, so much so that you've bypassed what I said and still you are trying to slander me over the situation. However, it is what it is and I understand, but this will be the final time I post on this specific topic and I won't hold it against you. ;)

Brandito

Communication Banned
Reaction score
mitch showed me that video, (since i know him irl). he said there was only 2 of you and no one else on. so technically that is not against the rules since your the only ones one. anyway he said that they all thought since there was no one on they could attack yall. and from my perspective of him telling me this, he was raiding your place at bazzar so this is not technically a 3.4 charge or an rdm because it is with in the raiding grounds and he attacked vladimir cuz he was also getting raided by them.

Reaction score
Accepted:

Kent and John where clearly trying to perform a public mug. I can hear them ordering them to drop money multiple times. As for the Molotov it was excessive to burn down their shop and shoot them afterwards in the middle of Bazar. This makes the story of a raid also unbelievable and shows that you were clearly targeting these players for an extended period time. This is also confirmed in multiple statements.

@_-LOGIC-_ will recieve a warning for braking: 2.5 Excessive Negativity
@Kent The Bent will recieve a 3 day ban for braking: 2.5 Excessive Negativity and 5
.1 Mugging
John Deck is alread perma banned

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.