AR on John Bello // RAW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: John Magnets // Blobvis 2.0
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: John Bello // RAW
His/Her SteamID: unknown
Why Should This Player Be Punished: breaking 1.4 (2x), 3.4 (2x), 4.4 (2x)
(This is a two in one AR) // This happened on 21-01-19 in the evening.

As seen in the first video you can see John Bello Risking his life by lurking at the side parking lot at bazaar while many shots are fired (breaking 3.4). he decided to swoop in with his RC truck (1:10 in the video) and taking my car without any valid reason as cops never told him he could tow it or anything (breaking 4.4). << he told in the admin sit later the cop asked HIM to tow the car which he never did, he came in and swooped the car (thus 1.4 lying to an admin @Samuel )
After getting gunpointed by Johnathan Bad he decides to ignore gp and just speed off into the distance. (breaking 3.4)

As seen in the second video:
A bit later I decide to get my car back by abandoning it (which RC gets money for) and getting my car back as both were gone and only my car was there (booted). At this point I retrieve my car and return to rc station as my car was shot up by the cops. I come there to get it fixed and the first thing they do is put a both on the car (breaking 4.4) as they had no permission from any LEO to boot or take the car. << he told in the admin sit later he repaired the car first before booting the car again lying to the admin. (breaking 1.4 @Samuel )

Evidence (Demo Required):
Video 1:
Video 2:
Tick:

Status
Not open for further replies.