Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: WillyVodka/Kim Pietrovski
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: John Loncaster
His/Her SteamID: Didn't catch that.
Why Should This Player Be Punished:

This player did two things:
1. Powergamed/metagame that I lost my ID/wallet, I never did a /me lost his ID when I used the ATM, which this player "forced" me to RP.
The cops didn't mention my name, no one checked my ID, and I never dropped it. I could provide proof of this as this was within the first 5 minutes of me joining the server today.

2. This player also lied in a /desc and to a staff-member by saying he didn't reverse over me when I was standing on the pavement.

The cops were called as I called 911 on him for the threat and that he hit me with his RC-truck. The cops showed up, RP'ed, gave him a couple of /desc's on whether he hit me with the truck or not, and he lied on all of them, as when Mooney told him to tell the truth in desc's, he still claimed that he did. (I made an F6-report on him for lying.)
Not only should you never lie in /desc's or to staff, but he even did this as a governmental worker.

Mooney
was the staff-member responding to this case, and I guess he can approve that he heard John state he never hit me aswell.

Evidence (Demo Required)
:
I was told that I could use youtube for this:

Part where he powergames the ID/wallet-RP, and where he reverse over me at the end of the clip:

Part where he lie:

Reaction score
accepted.jpg

Thanks for making this Action Request. User has received a warning for his attempt to mislead the roleplay situation to his advance regardless of its circumstances.​

Status
Not open for further replies.