AR From Juicy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Seno Heikichi

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: (steam name) brian atwood

His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:98745251

Why Should This Player Be Punished:
As I was getting arrested for 10 years this officer took me into the lift and I started singing, he told me to stop because I have bad singing after I did not stop singing he hit me multiple times with his baton. He then lied to the Enforcer Hayden And also Mod Lord Tyla saying that he did not hit me with his baton. This player also broke 3.24 as he told the LT he was "going to report him to a admin".

Evidence (Demo Required):

Reaction score
11.10 Handling an Aggressive Suspect(s)

When handling a suspect(s) who is not cooperating and who is/has become aggressive, it is important to remain in/take control of the situation, and, if necessary, to use the appropriate non-lethal equipment provided; ie: the baton. See Section 11.9 for additional details.

8.8 Cooperation with Law-Enforcement Personnel
If asked to stop by law-enforcement personnel, a member of the public is expected to immediately cease their current activity and speak with the Police Officer(s); any attempt to evade law-enforcement personnel when asked to stop is a criminal offence.
If arrested by law-enforcement personnel, a member of the public is expected to provide their full cooperation with Police Officer(s); any attempt to avoid compliance and/or delay the process is a criminal offence.

Idk what ur on about mate. I guess the 3.24 should be taken into account.

Reaction score
11.10 Handling an Aggressive Suspect(s)

When handling a suspect(s) who is not cooperating and who is/has become aggressive, it is important to remain in/take control of the situation, and, if necessary, to use the appropriate non-lethal equipment provided; ie: the baton. See Section 11.9 for additional details.

8.8 Cooperation with Law-Enforcement Personnel
If asked to stop by law-enforcement personnel, a member of the public is expected to immediately cease their current activity and speak with the Police Officer(s); any attempt to evade law-enforcement personnel when asked to stop is a criminal offence.
If arrested by law-enforcement personnel, a member of the public is expected to provide their full cooperation with Police Officer(s); any attempt to avoid compliance and/or delay the process is a criminal offence.

Idk what ur on about mate. I guess the 3.24 should be taken into account.
You muslim, this isn't the middle east you don't hit suspects/detainees for simply singing or yelling their brains out. He is not being aggressive, he's simply singing. He's cooperating as far as we can see as evidenced by the video numnuts.

(didn't even make contact though however)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.