AR on John Magnets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Brandon Heat / Hargut
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: John Magnets
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:78329224
Why Should This Player Be Punished:John Magnets walked out of the apartment where the guys shot like the police officers before serval times. (also we was on a active shootout in this moment, on the stated apartment - and he walks out there like nothing is happening, through all the bullets)
He just walks out there, to cause alarm - annoy the police force, blocking us and giving away our information.
I think he did it on purpose, to get shot and scream after, how we dare to shoot a unarmed man. U clearly can see in my demo, he is blocking the officer in front of me as well, prefend him to shoot or try to get shot from him to cry about it. He was giving away my information, u see how the door opens after he give away my location - i panic and wanted to leave becaus i was reloading as well, also i was scared he pull a gun, he clearly was part of the threatforce.

-snip- moderator note - you need to write a dispute, don't complain about the validity of it here as it isn't pertinent.

He broke rule:
3.3, 3.4, 3.6, 2.1
Also his action lead to me beeing blacklisted becaus he complained about me @ a staffmember, his action was clearly only to harass someone, report someone and causing someone to get problems.

Evidence (Demo Required): (follows, 34 minutes left)
Tick: NA

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
OMG Salt here.

So the sit was taking way longer than you think.
What happened was my friends were getting raided at R4 and R5, We defend successfully and a second wave of cops came along. At this moment I walk down the stairs and find myself with ... Stalbourg or something like that and get cuffed. She gets blown up and I see my chance to get back in the app as no LEO was inside the building at that time. I spend some time within the appartment and they try to bobby me, which failed causing me to go back to the door. At that moment I ask James Mclovin to let me out as I was a cuffed person inside an appartment and didnt want to get them raided. At this point I walk outside and Mclovin starts to shoot you guys and of course as he was a friend I snitched location/ who were there. I walk down to the cop and followed him for a moment and stopped to see what was happening and you were in front of me so I was just standing there and without any warning you shot me right in my face which is clearly against the rules and you got punished.

Yes I snitched on you officers for my friends.

- i panic and wanted to leave becaus i was reloading as well, also i was scared he pull a gun, he clearly was part of the threatforce.
AND I WAS FUCKING CUFFED ALL THE TIME

Reaction score
he got handcuffed like 5 seconds before i shot him. So i cant see how u was handcuffed inside the apartment and everything, how do u get handcuffed again then.
You was the one beeing salty about i shot u, after broke alot of rules as well.

M

Reaction score
Accepted

Blobvis will receive a warning for intentionally remaining in the area of an active shootout while restrained.

Status
Not open for further replies.