AR on Johnathan Crane

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Photon/Boaby Costello
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Unknown/ Johnathan Crane
His/Her SteamID: Unknown
Why Should This Player Be Punished: Broke rule 4.1 by breaking law 3.8, he said "Can we get a warrant on Boaby Costello, suspicion of illegal weaponry and unlawful use of a weapon.

"
You cannot invade and breach someone's property for 'suspicion of illegal weaponry' without any evidence or unlawful use without evidence. I did not refuse to open the door as I said nothing at all, so the officer decides to blatantly battering ram it open which lead to his death. I was warranted from an earlier bank robbery but he did not have knowledge of this. He raided my property with no evidence and because of 'suspicion'.

Evidence (Demo Required):

Tick:
Yes I was talking to @Bean Can over teamspeak.
No we did not metagame.

Last edited:

Deleted member 4431

Taken the fact you had an outstanding bank robbery warrant in consideration?
Albeit I didn't say that in the radio, I thought it was be irrelevant, if you want to punish me for requesting a warrant go ahead, not much I can do about it.

Also I don't think you got wallbanged at the end, you were just severely injured and didn't get correct medical attention.

Reaction score
I feel it nessacery to post a lawful view on this situation:
If an officer has reasonable suspicion that you have a weapon on you, that was used illegally or is illegal, they have the right to search a property if they believe you are in there and are not complying to them asking to enter. To make a detailed judgement a staff member would need a demo.
[DOUBLEPOST=1486056560,1485791261][/DOUBLEPOST]Denied

After reviewing the situation multiple times the officer acted perfectly within the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.