AR 3.3 3.4 3.6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Mitch Johnsen
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Steven Arnot, Molly Mcmolly, Micheal Boyle, Gary Belinsky, Robert Crane
His/Her SteamID:
Steven arnott: STEAM_0:0:29420943
Molly McMolly: STEAM_0:0:39437310
Michael Boyle: STEAM_0:0:48656781
Gary Belinsky: STEAM_0:0:75742188
Robert Crane; STEAM_0:0:120548899
Why Should This Player Be Punished: Micheal boyle and Robert Crane drove their mini coopers inside the office whilst they did not own it and they did not know us the owners of the property which is basicly against rule 3.3 realistic actions.

Then they all decided to raid the property with fire extinguisher whilst they knew there were heavily armed people inside which they did not know in person. Which is against 3.3 3.4 and 3.6.

Steven arnot stated in an conversation with me that he was NOT raiding the property whilst you hear him saying''Aight guys were raiding'' in the video. He also said he went in with the thought his friends owned the property.

- If his friends owned the property he would probaly know they did for sure.
- If he didnt know it for sure its not worth the risk to enter the property with an extinguisher whilst you know there are heavily armed people inside.
- He said it was to spook his friends if they were in there, I dont think its a smart to raid a property unarmed whilst you know they are heavily armed with shotguns and automatic weapons.
Evidence (Demo Required) http://plays.tv/video/58ba0854a6756f8fe9/brinch
Tick
:---

Last edited:
Reaction score
C2AAMCLVQAESU6Z.jpg

Leaving for work so I'll make this quick and answer as many things as possible;

Whilst on the highway, after basing with Dommy and MrAaron, Dommy told molly and I to come to the office, in which I assumed was the new base as I got their previous one raided lmao. Went to the office and found some mandem there playing around so I assumed it was indeed MrAaron and Dommy's base as they attract these kind of people lol. I was completely unarmed, I ran upstairs, got to the top, said hello and I was greeted by a double barrel shotgun to the chest.

Really funny situation from my perspective, sadly you lost out on some guns and drugs for some in-character mistake that was made. I meant absolutely no harm, I went in with the aforethought that my BFFs were inside and I would be greeted by them instead of you lads, I completely disagree that it's violation of rule 3.4 and 3.6 nor would I intent to break any rules whatsoever, you're being really melodramatic about this as you lost out.

Also 3.3:
3.3 Realistic Actions
All actions a player makes must be done as realistically as possible, especially during combat; for example, when jumping up-to, or down-from somewhere, it must be done so slowly, carefully, and without resulting in injury to the player.​
how can people still misunderstand this rule :(

Reaction score
Quick fact: We did not loose any guns or drugs as the cops came and we explained everything. Second: You ment no harm? You went inside the property stating to your friends: Aight guys were raiding. then ran up and sprayed your fire extuinguishers damaged a part of us.

okay tyty for the fact. We're going to go round right round baby right round if you keep stating the same thing which you have been on about in PM over the past couple of days; I thought the property was owned by MrAaron and Dommy Doman and their band of illegal merry men, I assumed it had just been purchased as the previous property was raided, so as I joke I enlisted this clowns that were goofing around to 'raid' which they quite clearly knew was a joke as well.

Reaction score
Denied

Firstly, driving the mini cooper into the entrance was a bit troll-ish but they was nothing done to ask them to leave with it or to move it. Secondly, why on earth would you help encourage someone to raid enter a property knowing it is yours? You are baiting them by taking them up and informing your organisation via org chat, this could've all been avoided by you saying that it is your base and for them to bugger off! If anything you caused the whole situation because you helped encourage them to raid your property, which is very much down to you.

Please think about what you're accusing people of doing, especially when you are advocating trespassing on your own property before claiming it was unruleful for them to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.