ar on johnny richards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: BONQUIQUI MANDELA
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: steam unknown / johnny richards
His/Her SteamID: unknown
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 3.24 i accidently rammed into his car then he told me to pay for it i said i wont do that im sorry since in my opinion the player speeded and i drove on the wrong side of the road (by accident) making us both responsible after that the player said okay ill make an ar then which is 3.24 basically threating me with making an ar if i would give him the money. i admit driving on the wrong side off the road however it was a accident i drove a range rover and they make really slow turns so i did drive on the wrong side but it was jsut for a couple of seconds as a accident
Evidence (Demo Required): https://mega.nz/#!gw5FgYrL!QYnP8RX78ZBegFOj0JDtq37bEJ57FW-FXZye1931lWw
Tick: 26000
[DOUBLEPOST=1481889626,1481888360][/DOUBLEPOST]mcyeke he told me in voice chat he was making an ar on me and tha he would get the money refunded anyways

Reaction score
Shouldn't of said I'd make an ar on you over voice but you can probably understand at the moment of what you just had done. You never said sorry also, so don't go lying in ars. Speeding on highways, everyone does it and there shouldn't be cars on the wrong side of the road / parked. Lewis's words. I was not responsible for the wreck, that'd be you. It's already been refunded.

Status
Not open for further replies.