AR on Johnz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Archibald / Archi Standish-doman
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Johnz / Unknown
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:62486346
Why Should This Player Be Punished: So to add a bit of background to this action request. We, the Standish Family were basing at Moron Shipping Co. to which we were interrupted by some people trying to raid us. We won that battle but shortly after, the entire police force including SWAT were at our front door thus a raid was about to commence. At this point in time, i was at the business gas station, taking out my M4 ready to head down and flank the cops. But when i got down there i realised that all that remained were two medics. So i run up to these two medics, gun pointing, saying to not revive anyone unless i give them permission. At this point i personally see an officer run away behind a corner and so it doesn't take a genius to realise that the police would be back. Knowing this information, i decided to take the two medics hostage.

So at this point, both the medics have had their radios taken including panic button by a /me that i performed. The other medic had already broke this /me and led to his death (As seen in other AR) and so it was just this medic left. I still had him at gun point for the whole situation and kept telling him in voice chat and in text chat that he needs to come with me or i am going to kill him. To which he ignored and in fact completely blanked. I then proceed to do a /me to drag him and i repeated shouting at him in voice chat to come with me yet he never responded. At this time, police officers were starting to appear again and we started to take fire, yet the medic was still not complying, so i was left with no choice but to shoot him.

He broke 3.26 in the fact that he didn't come with me when i dragged him and also 3.4 because when i firstly verbally told him to come with me and gave him warnings that i would have to kill him if he didn't; he still didn't. So his actions were stupid and ultimately led to his death.
Evidence (Demo Required):
For below video.
- The /me drags the medic can be seen at 0.20
- The text warnings can be seen at 0.50
- Throughout the whole situation i was shouting at him in voice chat to comply as well.

Tick:
Whole situation starts at 13000

Reaction score
I'm going to be giving my full support for this AR request.
It was a clear violation of multiple rules including 3.4, 2.1 and failing to follow /me commands, etc.
I think he should get a suitable punishment depending on his previous bans and warnings on record.
It kind of ruined the roleplay situation as he was delaying time by not coming with you, in that time they could of got a SWAT sniper or some of the police force to rush you.

Reaction score
Im going to put forward my Opinion on this Action Request:

They did indeed break rules.

2025e70d33a5372ed7420571cb0e09d8.png

When being held 'Hostage' you need to do everything you can to stay alive, they didn't. He wanted to talk down the radio infront of 4 men with heavy weapons, which caused him self to die.

d84ca5568c56ce821efd1d2eef642546.png

He ignored the /me Takes radios / panic buttons etc. So thats a clear rulebreak of 3.26.

Thank you for making this Action Request, if u got anything to comment on what I just wrote, feel free to make a comment.

Kind regards,
Ljungberg.

Ash

Reaction score
Accepted,

The user has been warned for their actions and will be further, sternly spoke to in-game.

If there's further problems, here's the user's details for another Action Request:
Johnz
John Neely
STEAM_0:0:62486346

Status
Not open for further replies.