AR on Joneij | STEAM_0:1:44899188

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Bean Can | Matt Grand

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Alfred Wayne

His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:44899188

Why Should This Player Be Punished: This player have broken multiple rules during this situation. I believe the rules this player has broken the rules 2.1, 2.5, 3.4

Elaboration
2.1: This player acted unrealistically that he proceeded to murder me and attempted to murder my friend. He acted unrealistically and I believe he violated this rule because reasoning behind this whole situation made no sense.

2.5: This player was excessively negative due to the fact he murdered me for me defending my self. He murdered me of the suspicion that I murdered his friend in a raid. Which clearly makes no sense because he friend tried to kill me, in which I reacted back by killing him.

3.4: He broke 3.4 risking his life over a man simply defending himself in a raid and he wasn't 100% sure that we did kill his friend.

Evidence (Demo Required):

Tick: It is a youtube video which means there is no tick involved.

M

Reaction score
pending2.png

I will speak with the accused on the server at my earliest opportunity.

Reaction score
Don't you think pulling a pistol out on four heavily armed men is breaking 3.4? The situation should have never happened at that location honestly and I personally think you both were in the wrong. I don't think he broke 2.1 or 2.5 but I do believe Jonej broke rule 3.21 though and possibly 3.4 due to the NPC and CCTV cameras making it a public area that he gunned you down in, for those who don't know what 3.21 is.

3.21 Non-Player Characters (NPCs)
When role-playing within the vicinity of NPCs (for example, the NPC that resides within Fredy’s Bakery, the City Hall, etc.), they must be treated as regular players, where possible; for example, if a player has used just committed a serious crime in the suburbs within the vicinity of the storage NPC they must threaten and/or take the NPC into consideration. Another specific example is if a player is involved in a bank robbery and is visiting the hospital to receive treatment from the NPC the aforementioned player should ensure his and the NPC’s lives are not in immediate danger.

I'd understand where you were coming from posting this AR if you were innocent and you got RDMed or something along the lines of that but your intentions were to kill him and his friends as it seems from the evidence you've provided.
5a1aa2474d.jpg

I honestly don't know what to fully think about this action request but I do believe both party's broke rules here.

M

Reaction score
accepted.jpg

@Bean Can being killed for defending himself makes no real sense. This was excessively negative; 3.4 does not come into play as the action would have been done realistically if they escaped immediately.

Status
Not open for further replies.