AR on Jones_Fire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Archibald / Archi Standish-doman
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Jones_Fire / Unknown
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:64836815
Why Should This Player Be Punished:
So to add a bit of background to this action request. We, the Standish Family were basing at Moron Shipping Co. to which we were interrupted by some people trying to raid us. We won that battle but shortly after, the entire police force including SWAT were at our front door thus a raid was about to commence. At this point in time, i was at the business gas station, taking out my M4 ready to head down and flank the cops. But when i got down there i realised that all that remained were two medics. So i run up to these two medics, gun pointing, saying to not revive anyone unless i give them permission. At this point i personally see an officer run away behind a corner and so it doesn't take a genius to realise that the police would be back. Knowing this information, i decided to take the two medics hostage.

At this point in time, the medics started following me and i did a /me to make sure we were safe. I did "/me takes the medics radio + panic button" (I did this to both medics). Shortly afterwards, Jones_Fire decided to say down the radio "The medics are taken hostage", i'm not sure why he did this but it is in clear breach of 3.26 that ultimately led to the medics death because of this which can be counted as 3.4 as he did this while i had an M4 to his head.
Evidence (Demo Required):
-
The /me's can be seen at 2.28
- The medic talking on the radio can be seen at 3.20

Tick: Situation starts at 13000

Ash

Reaction score
Accepted,

The user has been warned for their actions and will be further, sternly spoke to in-game.

If there's further problems, here's the user's details for another Action Request:
Jones_Fire
Jones Newton
STEAM_0:0:64836815

Status
Not open for further replies.