Ar on Jordy anfy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Bonquiqui Mandela
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: refused to give his steam name /Jordy Anfy
His/Her SteamID:
Why Should This Player Be Punished: User gunpointed me after i saw him holding a gun in his house (i walked out fo the house i was walking down business area) then he gunpointed me started talking in dutch with me told me to drop everything i was busy with doing that then he shot me.
this is 3.4 2.5 and 5.1
Evidence (Demo Required):
i know the demo is shitty and at the beginning it was me running away from the backroom were i saw jordy holding a gun for seemingly no reason
[DOUBLEPOST=1481033057,1481032988][/DOUBLEPOST]thanks

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hello, since I was involved in the situation would I like to give my remarks on it.
firstly 3.4:
I do not see how Jordi broke 3.4 as there were clearly no cops in the area, he stood in our own property and he gunpointed you telling you to enter.
2.5: I do not see how he was excessive as you came to a locked off area that had drug plants, he had the rights to defend them imo, and was not excessive.
5.1 mugging, i also do not see how he was breaking that, as you were typing and not following his direct orders, you even said trough voice chat that he was gona be in big big trouble if he continued the mugging, then you suddenly started talking in type chat not having value on you own life and not dropping anything at the time., also the mugging was the first time in 60 minutes and in a locked off area

please take note how these doors were locked first (how i can remember it, correct me if i am wrong) but they were and suddenly they were open with you standing in, what we saw as, prohibited area...

Reaction score
Heya,

You where walking in to the backroom WITH a M3 and i had drugs in the backroom. Now i dont recall if it was locked or unlocked but it is still a restricted area. Therefor i decided to mug you. Which i was not breaking 3.4 as i ordered you back in the store. THe only person arround was @Gary which is in my org. I didnt break 2.5 as you walked in to the back where there were my plants. I killed you because you where stalling the RP. You decided to suddenly start talking over the txt instead of voice which you did 1 sec before. It made me think you where trying to get hold of someone. Therefor i took the action to kill you.
Yet again. I cant see how i break 2.5, 3.4 and 5.3 as you walked in to the back with a gun on your back.

Regards,
Jordi Anfy

Reaction score
i walked away from yuor shop you still decided to mug your ''customer'' you did not lock the door and i wasnt even stallign the rp i was typing to you since my mom came in so i couldnt use my boive chat for a second

Yes. you could've walked away from my shop and then what? Calling the cops? No fucking way. I was not planing on you calling the cops on me.

Reaction score
accepted.jpg

In this case instead of killing you @Epithax should've threatened you, also as you were forced to drop your phone it can be taken as a mugging and therefore he shouldn't have killed anyway thus breaking 2.5

@John Daymon @LiquifiedCactus

Status
Not open for further replies.