Ban Request Jordi Jones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: [PH] Synatec IV / Jason Rizzuto

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Epithax / Jordi Jones

His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:54716490

Why Should This Player Be Punished: Earlier I assaulted him as medic and he called police on me making me go to jail for 5 years. Then I came back to him after my sentence was served, I got a gun and told him to go to the city garage, "my friend was bleeding out" he drove himself up and I Gunpointed him, I told him he made a wrong choice by getting me to jail. While I was gunpointing him he pressed his panic button, also he lied to Devil saying I looked away when he pressed the button. Devil said something about him disconecting? But I am not 100% sure about that.

Evidence (Demo Required): (I am IG right now so I need to take a look but the demo will be here within 24 hours)

Tick:

MattIs

Hello please ensure to stick the demo on with the post next time as it can clog things up a bit!

Also was it really worth gunpointing him over an incident that involved you doing something illegal. He had to tell otherwise he'd be breaking the rules himself.

Reaction score
Well, you just admitted to breaking 4.1 (Law 1.8) I can't say if I support this or not since there's no demo. Just kinda wanted to point that out.

Reaction score
I was called by you to get to a roof, the other paramedic was not allowed to go with you. so i didnt trust it from the beginning, i was on the roof where you said there was your friend, i looked and i didn't saw anyone. Then i pressed the panic button, walked over to you because you where calling me, the goverment agency where on their way about that point. When you heard the sirens closing in, you started freaking out and then asked why i pressed the panic button while under gunpoint. That's what i didn't do. You shot me because you where thinking that. I was taken appart to ask why i pressed the button while under gunpoint. That is what i didn't do. i pressed it before you pointed a gun at me because i didn't thrust the case. Also i called in that i needed backup (What never came.) then on the roof i decided to press the panic button because i didn't trusted it at all

Reaction score
I was called by you to get to a roof, the other paramedic was not allowed to go with you. so i didnt trust it from the beginning, i was on the roof where you said there was your friend, i looked and i didn't saw anyone. Then i pressed the panic button, walked over to you because you where calling me, the goverment agency where on their way about that point. When you heard the sirens closing in, you started freaking out and then asked why i pressed the panic button while under gunpoint. That's what i didn't do. You shot me because you where thinking that. I was taken appart to ask why i pressed the button while under gunpoint. That is what i didn't do. i pressed it before you pointed a gun at me because i didn't thrust the case. Also i called in that i needed backup (What never came.) then on the roof i decided to press the panic button because i didn't trusted it at all
The panic button is only to be used in case of things like a firefight breaking out. The way you used the panic button is invalid. You should've instead requested another unit to come along. On phone don't kill.

Reaction score
aah, i didn't know that. I'm a Valonteer firefighter in real life, and then it's like evrey situation you do not trust and its to dangerous to speak you can press the panic button. Lucky that there always several persons riding with you... i had to take the other paramedic with me, thats my fault i know that. but mistakes are there to learn. a ban is to punish... this was just a mistake.

Reactions: Ash

Ash

Reaction score
pending2.png

Please upload a demo of the incident within the next 24 hours, if not the thread will be closed and will be avaliable to open once the demo has been uploaded.​
[DOUBLEPOST=1430841456,1430677840][/DOUBLEPOST]
Locked.jpg

User failed to upload a demo in the time space given.​

Status
Not open for further replies.