AR on Kay/ Kay Funds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Foxtrot / Reese Huntley
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Kay / Kay Funds
His/Her SteamID: I couldn't find his steam profile there is like a million people named "Kay".
Why Should This Player Be Punished: MG / Meta Gaming. I was asked to make rifle ammo by another player, and I decided to scam them so I could sell 3 boxes of sniper ammo to Kay Funds which would make me more money. Upon Kay Funds asking me to make him the ammo I /looc and said I was going to scam the guy. Right after I told him this he /advert and says "Who ever is buying from that Reese Huntley guy he is scamming you just saying." Obvious MG as shown in the demo I don't think I need to explain my self anymore. This is the kind of stuff that goes on early morning perp for me.
Evidence (Demo Required): https://www.mediafire.com/file/alq8iypjaqedrgn/GMOD_DEMO_REPORT.rar/file
Picture of chat: 2019-09-07.png
Tick
: 50,000

Kay

Reaction score
This is just petty , Remember when you scammed me for that Remington? I was going off that... Also if you recall you scammed the guy and then instantly logged off also. Dont know if you want to include that either?

Reaction score
i scammed u for a remmington like 2 days ago

dont try to lie you literally /advert right after i /looc it
also if you are actually telling the truth and you DID go off of that last time i remember u killed me for scamming you even tho it happened like 2 hours prior

your only digging a deeper hole by lying

edit: rules say im allowed to log out after 10 minutes of committing a crime
i only logged out to post this after the fact that you mged

Last edited:
Reaction score
yea then he came up to me and wanted to buy sniper ammo and this is when everything happened

when i /looc and said "I'm gonna scam this guy" i was reffering to you

then right after i say that he /advert

Reaction score
the thing is he did it right after i said in /looc you can even see it in the demo

you'd have to be brain dead to not figure out that the /advert was motivated by the fact that i /looc what i said

Tomo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
he can slander ur shop at any time he wants and u cant just stop him by saying in looc that ur scammin someone

thats literaly not enough proof to put him in for meta

Tomo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
@Epic_ have a nice time waiting for that Staff to come here there is 1 ar sitting for like 20 days

Reaction score
i really dont understand
your entire org is a dick to my org constantly robbing us at hicktown when we do nothing
its not like you rob us once then leave us alone you guys constantly come back over and over
then as soon as you lose your guns you come running to me to craft you some

you cant blame me for scamming you judging by the way you have treated me

Kay

Reaction score
@Epic_

First off my “org” does not target you like you constantly said last time we mugged you , you stalled the RP so long also. Secondly it’s perpheads , don’t complain if you get raided or just go play DarkRP or something

This AR is literally just pathetic to be honest with you , really is

Reaction score
@Daan McClaire its not metagame until he uses that information icly

example: i could tell you what i have in my storage OOCly but the moment you use that information ICly its metagame

Reaction score
@Epic_ If I told you LOOC I was gonna murder someone its considered metagame from my side. Doesnt matter if you use the info.

Reaction score
Technically this is metagaming as OOC was used, however if you are going to say that I'd make sure noone was near you. This is a petty report.

Reaction score
Accepted

Due to this being such a minor offence and you not helping yourself by sharing the info OOCly... No formal punishment will be given, however @Kay you cannot use things discussed in LOOC or OOC in character. @Epic_ You also shared information via LOOC which could have been shared in character, please avoid using LOOC for in character situations.

Status
Not open for further replies.