AR on KeelGamer -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex

Your Steam/In-game Name: Garrett Woodfield / Alex
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Keel Gamer (Ingame name: unknown)
His/Her SteamID:
STEAM_0:0:43342251

Why Should This Player Be Punished: The user ran me over as i was storing my Sako 92 with 30 bullets, he then took my weapon and disconnected.
Evidence (Demo Required): https://mega.nz/#!3MQyFJwB

Encryption key: !AzvJjZqXzSLu0vtR26rIPjAYBLmwc5pt6dHcQ4CmDd8

Picture of logs: Thanks to GraveDinosaur <3
vFmha5m.png

Tick: Not sure, its near the ending, the last 5 minutes of demo i believe.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
The demo is encrypted. Please upload it to another site on change the way you have uploaded the demo so it can be reviewed, otherwise it will be closed.

Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Garrett Woodfield / Alex
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Keel Gamer (Ingame name: unknown)
His/Her SteamID:
STEAM_0:0:43342251

Why Should This Player Be Punished: The user ran me over as i was storing my Sako 92 with 30 bullets, he then took my weapon and disconnected.
Evidence (Demo Required): https://mega.nz/#!3MQyFJwB
Tick: Not sure, its near the ending, the last 5 minutes of demo i believe.
Phone sorry

I mugged this guy earlier and he was gagged and tied yet under gp he managed to shout for the cops open the door and get away

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Yo, im in your org, i didnt mean to kill you, i was on way to bank. I picked up your gun to save it for you, i will give it to you when im on tomorrow!
[DOUBLEPOST=1447706504,1447706428][/DOUBLEPOST]And also teemo that wasnt me you mugged , i was shop number 4 and i called the police on your mugging a guy in shop 2 or 3. You missunderstood.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Yo, im in your org, i didnt mean to kill you, i was on way to bank. I oucked up your gun to save it for you, i will give it to you when im on tomorrow!
[DOUBLEPOST=1447706504,1447706428][/DOUBLEPOST]And also teemo that wasnt me u mugged , i was shop number 4 and i called the police on your mugging a guy in shop 2 or 3. You misunderstood.
My phone

Sorry I didn't realise

Reaction score
accepted.jpg

The user will be banned for 2 days as they did CDM you and then take your gun. However they will not be banned for disconnecting as they timed out and didn't disconnect.​

Status
Not open for further replies.