AR on Kevin Blackwell (Boytoy)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: !MoonTheSpoon / Tom Henderson
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Boytoy / Kevin Blackwell
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:52247066
Why Should This Player Be Punished: Shot me when I posed no threat because I was AFK and it took them like 15 bullets so they did it intentionally. I lost an ak74u with ak-101 stock and a full mag.
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick:

Last edited:
Reaction score
I mean.... its a raid. the point of them being there is to take all of your things.

Reaction score
Alright, we were outside and stepped quite abit and lockpicked so you should have heard us. I know you meta alot anyways since your friends came and kidnapped me and claimed that there was a withness while i never left the lot since i had my friend pick me up. We lockpicked so id figured you guys were standing in position as an unarmed victim would have screamed "dont shoot" we went in with full force, we realized after that you were afk if the admins check chat logs.

Begin AFK is not an excuse as you wouldn't have responded anyway.

Reaction score
You would kind of get shot anyway as they would tell you to drop your gear or at least the weapon you had on your back, but since you were afk you would not comply and they would be forced to kill you?

Reaction score
But at ur sight he seems unarmed and shooting unarmed is not allowed. (i get the first shot but the 13 after it is just to murder thus 2.5)
You can only shoot him when he is shooting back/pulling a gun or not following commands in this case

Reaction score
But at ur sight he seems unarmed and shooting unarmed is not allowed. (i get the first shot but the 13 after it is just to murder thus 2.5)
You can only shoot him when he is shooting back/pulling a gun or not following commands in this case
How would we know when he was going to come back, even if we told him to up his hands he wouldn't have responded... So we would have killed him either way.

He isn't unarmed unless he has no weapons, he can pose a threat to us at any time.

Reaction score
seeing now as how much time i had where i could notice you were i afk i guess i broke 2.5, so i wish to apologize for killing you there as i didnt think about it much in the moment of the raid.

Status
Not open for further replies.