AR on Kogan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Jack Peteson / Jack Peterson
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: KogaN / John Kogan
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:87190474
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 2.5 So we started raiding at Regals 4, and we had help from Decimus which he got killed by the ones we were raiding. When we then went to store the guns we had gotten, Exnem entered Decimus' apartment to store his guns, which Kogan then enters as he thought it was a flanker, he pointed his gun at KogaN. He quickly put his gun down, and explained to them that decimus was helping them.

Then Kogan became killhungry, and hungry for guns so he decided to shoot Exnem, then run down to me who wasn't even remotely a threat to him and shoot me in the back while thansporting a gun.
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick:

Reaction score
INVOLVED

Well when i spawned i heard shots at regals i asked who's shooting decimus said it was him so when i went and bought an apps but after more and more shots he didn't reply anymore and when we arrived all we see is armed people at the staircase and in our appartments tbf i had no idea you were on decimus side at this point kogan decided to shoot which is completley valid as you had guns in your hands and in our APPS and moving weapons to your trunks thus meaning you have no access to R3/R2 also aonther reason is because we dont affiliate and raid with other people as an org rule unless its for the memes.

Reaction score
You're a fool, Exnem literally told you that Decimus helped us. Why would he not mug you if he had just raided Decimus, this is like the most retarded excuse. He literally had both of you under gunpoint and could've mugged you, but he didn't because Decimus helped and HE ALSO SAID THAT.

You're just extremely powerhungry and killhungry.

Reaction score
Not to speak of, Decimus wasn't even dead in his apartment, he was dead in Regals 4 and in a position you could see him raiding. We took guns from raiders, yet you just wanted guns and decided to kill us.

Reaction score
Doesn't explain why he was in our APPS idk and idc who killed deci thats not my point here,you were in our APPS armed passive stance guns moving guns to trunks thus you died. never heard exnem say anything about decimus being with you guys or either from decimus himself i dont trust randoms that are not in the org as well Perpheads Denied.

Reaction score
@Moon Great excuses, like it. 1. We were in apartment to try to get storage. 2. We were friends with Decimus so we were in his apartment. Apparently can't even be in a friends apartment now without being shot? Okay got it. We weren't BOTH transporting weapons to cars, I WAS cause I didn't have KEYS.

But Exnem was gonna move guns in his storage. Again all you do is want guns that's the only reason to shoot. You can't kill anyone only because you THINK that we raided that's not how the rules is, you're not allowed to kill only by assumption so Perpheads accepted. Again I wasn't even an active threat to you guys, you just shot me because you assumed I raided your place and killed Decimus.

Reaction score
I had storage - Decimus brought the apartment cus i requested him to get it.

Reaction score
@Moon That's a lie, you heard me full well, I clearly said Decimus helped us, you ignored it and decided to go full rambo instead.

Reaction score
You don't trust strangers but when a stranger puts his gun down because he means no harm, why the fuck do you have to go out of your way to shoot someone like that? You're just a dick at that point.

Reaction score
0:16 to 0:18 you can hear me clearly saying that Decimus was helping.

Reaction score
Denied

After speaking to Decimus about the situation and reviewing the evidence provided, Decimus was helping Jack Peterson and Exnem to Raid R4 but died in the process. However Decimus did not state in his org chat to KogaN and Moon that Jack and Exnem were friendlies prior to his death - resulting in a communications error to where KogaN and Moon at the time interpreted both of them as hostiles. Combined with the fact that Exnem did aim the weapon at KogaN for as long as he did before deciding to lower, with the only form of communication there being Exnem saying "Decimus was helping", this could be interpreted as a lie - again considering the fact guns were being transported downstairs due to no keys and storage being provided by Decimus prior to his death and gives KogaN enough of a reason to shoot down both of them

Status
Not open for further replies.