Action request on Exnem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Amy Belinsky / Edward
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Exnem
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:56233091
Why Should This Player Be Punished:I believe the user broke server rules 3.4,2.5 as far as i see, I dont know why the user started to shoot at us, Me and Kogan was going to spawn my car and the user decided to kill Kogan first then me for no specific reason at all, The video here will provide that me and Kogan was going to spawn the car and that we did not had any conflict with the user.
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick:

Reaction score
*involved* I was sitting inside my car "AFK" when I came back Edward asked to drive him to car dealer to spawn his car and when I started driving I realize my tires are poped and he has no reason for this at all then we went in foot toward car dealer I just walking and got shot in my back for no reason. and in the demos as I saw he bombed but not my apartment.

Reaction score
This whole situation spans over a longer time frame than shown.

You and your friends alongside some other not so cool people decided to turn your back on me when I needed help, I also learned you helped the not so cool people do it. It was especially uncool when we had interacted previously and were thought to be alright people. I questioned why you let it happen and as a response I was locked out of the apartment I previously had access to, and ignored by everyone else.
You brought this entire thing on yourselves as you caused a significant loss on my end by simply ignoring me. (Pots, drugs, money, etc)
It doesn't take a rocket scientist to put 1 and 1 together and tell that I wasn't too pleased with that.

You were based together in P4, I was downstairs in P1 with one of your friends. Again, not a very cool thing to let your friends get raided, is it? Not to mention house the people who did it.
The plan was simply to assassinate you by blowing the barricades off and sniping you @Yasha through the windows, plan got more complicated as the barricades didn't fall properly and kept obscuring my view, so I waited as I was still not detected, and waited, and waited, no movement so I changed locations and waited for another opportunity, that's where this specific situation comes into play.

I'll admit that in the heat of the moment (I'm still not used to criminal activity after being a cop main, keep this in mind) killing you @edik354 was unnecessary and I could have escaped pretty much unknown to you after switching cars. But this is the thought process you have afterwards, and I realized that immediately after that chasing after you was a poor decision. My original plan was scrapped as it wasn't valid anymore and I had to improvise. Again, I'm not great at this.
My mind was rushing through a few hundred possibilities about the situation as I was doing this, I think the crucial part of why I didn't leave after shooting Yasha was my mind thinking there were still witnesses. It was a poorly executed assassination, that's all I can say.

That's my side of the story.

Reaction score
I said you helped in doing so, you let them arm up at your place and then promptly ignored me and your friend while we were being raided.

Reaction score
well and if i told him to not do that or i didnt know that he was raiding you ?

Reaction score
@Exnem well even if they did gear up at his place,it has nothing to do with "helping or assisting them in the raid" they took guns etc etc could be for whatever,lets say they took guns from the NPC at storage would u kill the NPC cause they took guns from there? no u wouldnt,,he could of not known in first place that they were gonna raid you thats a little of a reason to shoot someone for just pointing that out for your knowledge

Reaction score
@Moon They're giving the completely wrong message if they didn't have any part in it, you don't just ignore someone your friends affected. You might as well have had a part in doing it for all I care, I'm not letting that slide. The NPC at storage is just an employee, he does his own job and I have no affiliation with him, I don't care. In this instance I had hung around with them and considered them okay dudes, if you want to start a fight this is how you do it by failing to at least tell your friends not to. The only reason this ended up this way was because they ignored me when confronted. That tells me they know what they did, and want no part in the consequences, and now they're crying about what came to them because of their actions.

Reaction score
If you had told them not to, and they still did it you wouldn't have had this problem, you're obviously against it. In this instance you were basically encouraging it by simply ignoring me when I tried to confront you. That tells me a whole different story than what you're trying to make up now. Least you could have done is talked to me about it.

Reaction score
I could have shot you to mildly injured I guess, my bad.

I don't understand your question.

Reaction score
Please read my response above before you tell me I randomly killed you.

Reaction score
Your reason is not enough i might be out side of the base and i remember when he raided your apartment he didnt even armed in my apartment he came with his gun and when you saw me is coming out of p2 and not p4

Reaction score
How it was actually done is completely different from how it appeared from my point of view, he had access to both p2 and p4, indicating that either you owned both or just p4. You don't just clean up your buddy list twice in a row in the time span of like 2 hours and accidentally remove me twice. I had access to p4 prior to the raid, not after. I tried contacting you but multiple of your friends just walked in ignoring me, plus this was directly after the raid, there was no way you were AFK or away. The only way of contacting you was through another one of your friends I had based with which by the way, you let get raided. I spent roughly 30 minutes preparing and in that time span you could have said something, you didn't.

Reaction score
@Exnem So wait cuz someone raided you and you got KILLED you decided to come back after 10 mins and revenge?

Status
Not open for further replies.