Hi Kogan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Jonah / Jonah Eru
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Kogan / John Kogan
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:87190474 provided by @ReapZ thx
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 5.1 Mugging
User broke 5.1 by driving up to me pulling his firearm out and ordering me to drop my weapon. Since I had to comply with his orders since I was under direct gunpoint this would be classified as mugging. He told me to drop my beautiful MP5/10 And also my phone. That I unfortunately lost because of this event!

Edit:
I could ofcourse see this of a way of him disarming me however, he is still forcing me to drop my items and I am pretty sure there was an ar for the same similar situation so lets see staff respond to this!

Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick:

Last edited:
Reaction score
i didint mugged you i just came to flank and told you to drop the phone and guns because my friends got raided and for my own safety

Last edited:
Reaction score
i didint mugged you i just came to flank and told you to drop the phone and guns because my friends got raided and for my own safety
I understand your intentions however, you still orderd me to drop certain items I had on me while you were gunpointing me. Same thing happends when you mug someone. Since you gunpointed me and told me to drop my weapon and phone I believe this would be classified as mugging.

Since you held me under gunpoint and orderd me to drop some of my items i think it would still be classified as mugging. Even if you were to do it for your own protection which I can understand to some degree I am still very curious if this were to be allowed or not since technically you're still ordering met to drop my items.

Status
Not open for further replies.