Action request on Exnem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
@edik354
This whole situation spans over a longer time frame than shown.

You and your friends alongside some other not so cool people decided to turn your back on me when I needed help, I also learned you helped the not so cool people do it. It was especially uncool when we had interacted previously and were thought to be alright people. I questioned why you let it happen and as a response I was locked out of the apartment I previously had access to, and ignored by everyone else.
You brought this entire thing on yourselves as you caused a significant loss on my end by simply ignoring me. (Pots, drugs, money, etc)
It doesn't take a rocket scientist to put 1 and 1 together and tell that I wasn't too pleased with that.

You were based together in P4, I was downstairs in P1 with one of your friends. Again, not a very cool thing to let your friends get raided, is it? Not to mention house the people who did it.
The plan was simply to assassinate you by blowing the barricades off and sniping you @Yasha through the windows, plan got more complicated as the barricades didn't fall properly and kept obscuring my view, so I waited as I was still not detected, and waited, and waited, no movement so I changed locations and waited for another opportunity, that's where this specific situation comes into play.

I'll admit that in the heat of the moment (I'm still not used to criminal activity after being a cop main, keep this in mind) killing you @edik354 was unnecessary and I could have escaped pretty much unknown to you after switching cars. But this is the thought process you have afterwards, and I realized that immediately after that chasing after you was a poor decision. My original plan was scrapped as it wasn't valid anymore and I had to improvise. Again, I'm not great at this.
My mind was rushing through a few hundred possibilities about the situation as I was doing this, I think the crucial part of why I didn't leave after shooting Yasha was my mind thinking there were still witnesses. It was a poorly executed assassination, that's all I can say.

That's my side of the story.

It would be Yasha in this instance.

Reaction score
Hold on might have found it, give me a few to get it together.

Edit: Ok I've got video, I'm just uploading it right now. If you want a longer video with less speed just ask.

The video will show what I'm talking about. We were hanging out, talking and in general just having fun. Out of nowhere they assist Dai by not telling him to not raid P1, and also letting his friend (which I thought was there at the time) in P1 get raided. I was mugged and stolen from and had my keys revoked to P4 in the same stride. I took this as a backstab and I wasn't happy.
I spoke to my partner in P1 to figure out what was happening before I did anything, he spoke to Kogan but he didn't say anything as far as I know.

Before you ask me how I know Dai had used their property, I saw him enter both of their properties using their keys in the staircase.

Last edited:
Reaction score
@Yasha are you daft? When do you plan on helping your friends? You might not be a direct friend of mine but you sure had one that wasn't me living in the same property. At no point were you concerned? Thought that maybe you should help them and not just leave them in the dark?

Reaction score
With that video you provided i dont see the reason why Kogan and especially me being killed.

Reaction score
accepted.jpg

@Exnem, As you admitted in your statement, You killed @Yasha and @edik354 basically for not helping you when you got raided, Which is not justified, they were not directly involved in the raid, nor posed any threat to you.
@Exnem You will receive a warning for your actions.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.