AR on Leonard Mayfair

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Islexic/Artur Bean

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: ALOO 89/Leonard Mayfair

His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:169228602

Why Should This Player Be Punished?: The player broke rule 3.4 by running away at gp and pulling out his firearm and killing me

Evidence (Demo Required):
Sorry about no audio in the video, my recording software was glitching out. But you can clearly see I was trying to get him to put his hands up at gp.

Reaction score
im sure i didnt take that long time to go away from gp (i dont remmber you gp me or i see you runing to me with your gun out) mabe bc my ping not sure if it show same ping in video on my demo
just first 13 sec

Last edited:
Reaction score
He also threatened to post an ar on my friend if I posted this one up. Dunno if that’s allowed or not. But goes to show how irresponsible he is.

Reaction score
It looks like you’re walling in the video too lol. Also you can clearly hear me say “hands up” with a gun directly pointed at you and you had no weapon out at that time. Then you proceeded to pull out your weapon while I still had my gun on you .

Reaction score
Yes i said
Make AR and im makeing AR ir sometheng like that

Last edited:
Reaction score
anyway
you can clearly see i was very close to a good cover which i took as soon as i saw you pull your weapon out i got to a good cover pulled my firearm when i wasn't in your sight and acted right to save my own life which was successful

Reaction score
In the demo you can clearly see him putting you at gunpoint telling you to put your hands up, yea you “saved your own life” but he still put you under fear rp.

Reaction score
Denied-ish
Although yes, this was a bit of a close call on @ALOO89's end, he had sufficient time and just about enough distance to get into cover quickly enough for you not to be able to react. Once in cover, he drew his firearm and was able to defend himself.

That being said, this was a rather close call, but not quite a big enough risk that it outweighed the benefits. I would still like you to be more careful in future @ALOO89 as you seemed aware of Islexic's intentions.

Status
Not open for further replies.