AR on Littlestar/ Hope Griffin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: [PH] Mikey/ Michelle Dutch

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Littlestar/ Hope Griffin

His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:43415042

Why Should This Player Be Punished: I went to regals 4 just to hang around, a police officer was standing out side all the time, we just asked him what he wanted and asked him to leave, i had a shotgun on my back loaded with 6 bullets, i did not threated him with the shotgun or anything like that and i have to admit that it is against the laws to go in public with a gun on your back, the thing here is that the officer had no right to take my shotgun away.

I binded the 2 act keys (hands in the air and pointing) under my in-game push to talk button so i accidently pressed the wrong button so i dropped the shotgun on the ground, but the officer just took it away after it felt on the ground, he had no right to take it away since there was no reason to do that, i even said in game i dropped it by accident.

I also asked Ash if he could find the logs about the officer destroying my shotgun but he could not find it, i know multiple people that can confirm Hope Griffin destroyed it.

Evidence (Demo Required):

https://mega.nz/#!kA8TzBBT!-JfPYhM9ztOuoJg7NJhBm0Kkc8mf18en9qSIDxImanI

Tick: 20800

Maybe a other Staff can check logs and confirm 100% it was him. but i'm already pretty sure it was him, just the demo can't show it.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I can confirm this, Mikey dropped his remmington (accidentally or not) and hope griffon immediately confiscated it when there were 3 armed guys next to him

Reaction score
+support

The officer had absolutely no rights to take the gun. He could at least open a conversation with mikey ask him if he could put the shotgun in his storage, instead of just taking the gun.

Reaction score
+support, Officer had no idea how to police. There were some complaints on him yeah.

it was unrealistic, he shouldve just asked you.

Reaction score
Just going to put my opinion out there. Its pretty sure that this person really has no intention to Roleplay, he should have tried to start a conversation before, telling you to put it in storage because of law 6.1/6.3 but he didn't, he straight up just took the gun without any warnings etc, which is very unrealistic to me.

So im going to +Support this AR.

Reaction score
It was un-realistic for him to take the gun without any RP initiated.
Instead, he could've just gave it to you back, and told you to put it in storage other then take it.
+Support.

Reaction score
Can you please upload a demo so we can see the context? Because honestly, he might've been talking the entire time but we can't hear it because you just filmed your screen. That's exactly the reason why the template states:
"It's fine to upload a youtube video and/or screenshots however if you chose to do this it is also necessary that you provide a link to the demo of the incident."

Reaction score
Hope Griffon: This guy goes cop all the time, problem is he has no idea what he is doing. Every time I see him he walks around like as if he is a normal citizen and when there are panics everywhere he seems to just ignore them. He doesn't seem to have any knowledge of the laws even with his amount of time as cop, this proves that whitelisting cops is a good idea (in my opinion) @Jordan. Anyways, back to my point, he doesn't know what he is doing and just walks around like nothing is happening. I sometimes get frustrated when cops slots are full and I see other cops not doing their jobs while I try my best to get it. Hope Griffon is one of them and when I ask him: "Why are you not patrolling?" Or " What are you doing?" He doesn't seem to answer. I get into a lot of combat fights, and this guy just passes next to me (as a officer) and doesn't do anything about it. Hope Griffon, if you need any help with being a cop don't be shy to ask me. Plus you need to start talking more, if you don't have a mic then atleast type. This explains why he was just "standing there and watching" it's because he doesn't know what to do.

Best regards,
George Schurr

Last edited:
Reaction score
accepted.jpg

The user will be warned for 2.1 as they didn't confiscate the shotgun in a realistic manner because they took it with no questions asked.​

Status
Not open for further replies.