Status
Not open for further replies.

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: bobo

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: N0oni:D_Rio

His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:108145691

Why Should This Player Be Punished: 3.5 and 2.5 We succesfully raided stav killing all his org members in a raid leaving nobody alive after stav respawned, he came to bazzar he started asking me if i raided him, as he's breaking NLR using previous life information then after a short conversation of him telling me what he saw and know in his previous life he then got himself a pistol shot me, @Kenty and @thehomelessdude down because he claimed i told him i raided him in his previous life and what i did tell him is when he asked me if i raided him i told him "we fucked you up" and he took it as a yes, as his new life rule applies he shouldn't know anything about any previous raid even doe i tell him i raided him he shouldn't know what i'm talking about because he died.

@Shay Can translate sand nijjas language

Evidence (Demo Required):

Tick: na

Reaction score
first of all you came to me and told me that you guys raided us you admit that you raided me as you can see you start talking with me and i didn't came to you and ask you if you raided me you talk with me first and then you admit that you raided my property i didn't killed you because you raided me on other life i killed you cuz after i got respawn you admit that you raid my property

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
first of all you came to me and told me that you guys raided us you admit that you raided me as you can see you start talking with me and i didn't came to you and ask you if you raided me you talk with me first and then you admit that you raided my property i didn't killed you because you raided me on other life i killed you cuz after i got respawn you admit that you raid my property

that doesn't make any sense you died, you in a new life rule you can't kill someone because of something in the previous life i can tell you that i killed you and i murdered you and i raided you and other things and you still cant kill me because you died, it's the same thing as not raiding you at all and coming to you and telling you this you wouldn't shoot me right?, also how did you know @Kenty and @thehomelessdude involved i never brought their names i just told you that i fucked you up (raided you) and you didn't even get to go to your place and know it was raided you just came straight up to bazzar knowing everything you still had an active nlr too

Reaction score
ok i die but you let me know that you raid my property and i didn't that kenty and John are involved after i killed you they start shot me so i killed them too

Reaction score
accepted.jpg

Both users, @bobo and @✪[Sky]-Nooni broke the rules,
@bobo by starting a conversation with nooni about a raid he knew nooni died in and @✪[Sky]-Nooni by talking with him about something that happened in his previous life.
Both users will be spoken to.​

Status
Not open for further replies.