AR on "ludus"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: mofidos

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: ludus

His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:36979711

Why Should This Player Be Punished: Left the server right when he died to avoid losing his weapons/ we were looking for him since we had evidence of him exploding our apartment and then ran me over infornt of 3 officers and i made it out and then he drove to a place to raid after he failed he left to avoid losing his items i just found a knife of the person he raided, also he had more friends with him that left the server too, more evidence can be found in his demo

btw you can also see his friend's car then it disappeared

bobby were laying down there dying i mean he "died" when he left the server

Evidence (Demo Required):

Tick: n/a

Last edited:
Reaction score
I did disconnect but I didn't have a gun equiped see for yourself:https://mega.nz/#!Aw5S3bST!wH1cM3-k3TAhaRCIoTjIMOZLR2iDIrBUaGorrK6fN3A

Also on a serious note you had no information that I bombed your apartment you and your friends were just making assumptions watch the whole bombing on my demo if you'd like. Whenever I "ran you over" I got in my car to drive away and you decided to jump on top of my car (abit 3.3) so I kept driving and you died, be sure to check that out too! Anyways I haven't broken any rules here my demo should prove my innocence.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Here's where you ran me over infront of the cops/npc's i tried to get off your car but sadly i was stuck

and here's the glock you had before you went to the raid

Hold on uploading the full situation where you said you were "unarmed", even doe you're unarmed right? you can't disconnect and what you've done is 3.4 you saw shootout and just got in anyway (ended up dying)

still have no right to disconnect

just wanted to say you're a world champion in TTT
[DOUBLEPOST=1469764319,1469762816][/DOUBLEPOST]Here's the full situation, i'm out till a staff member gonna respond

Reaction score
3.20 Disconnecting from the Server
When disconnecting from the server players must ensure that they are not a part of any role-play or administrative situations, this includes, but is not limited to, being unconscious. It is also prohibited for a player to disconnect from the server with the sole intention of saving possessions. However if a player can provide a reasonable explanation for disconnecting during role-play they should do so by informing a staff member with the use of the /report function.

I understand I probably shouldn't have disconnected until I respawned but I'd just like to say I wasn't apart of much roleplay at that point there was no evidence against me for bombing there place and that situation at Hungeries wasn't necessarily a raid we were simply looking for a man by the name of Hasan and we found his location and went there. We didn't bobby his door we kinda just let ourselves in as you can see in the video @Mofidos has provided for us, my friend decided to shoot him instead of talking to him for some reason I then went into the restaurant after he gave me the go and was going to pick up the weapon but another owner of the Hungeries Restaurant came back and shot us down.

Last edited:

M

Reaction score
accepted.jpg

7bf0f63800.png

@Ludus did not have a weapon, however he did disconnect from the server whilst unconscious and therefore will be corrected accordingly.

Status
Not open for further replies.