Ar on lucius husky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Bonquiqui
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: lucius husky (-core-) daan
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:54498132
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 3.4 shot me whilst a officer was infront of him and me ...... 2.5 since the shooting was for pushing him. person left the server with in 5 minutes from the shooting so it couldnt be dealth with ingame.
Evidence (Demo Required):https://mega.nz/#!44RimYRK!3X4L9CBqXHhOn12Mg1ntbdyF6Ky9AdunPmQLqTugGG8
Tick: 9000

lucius could you be so kind to provide a demo of your side as requested in the report by @D3V

@D3V dealt with this report!

Reaction score
he was on the server when i made this ar on him.... i also told him on multiple occasions to reply to it... he knew he was going to switserland so why didnt he just reply before leaving..........

also if he is able to contact you how wouldnt he be able to reply on the forums aswell

Zoephix

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Ensure that comments aren't made if you were not involved -rogue

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
I dont know how not. He only told me he can't because he's in switserland for ''stage'' Dont know english word. But bonquiqui knows what it means

Reaction score
Okay so first of all I shot you as you pulled a katana behind me to scare me and also in my shop. You threatend my life and of my friends 2 times. Also I was not on the server when this AR was made. I can show you a demo of you lieing as I left after getting shot by an officer and I was dead.

Reaction score
it was not ''your shop'' it was ''toby james his shop'' which i had keys of as you can see in the demo....... you risked your own life by shooting me while you knew officers were in the area and because of that you died...... plus its a bit excessive to kill someone over showing a katana is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.